Customer Success Lead, U.S. Healthcare
Do you want to change the world? Zipline is on a mission to transform the way goods move. Our aim is to solve the world’s most urgent and complex access challenges by building, manufacturing and operating the first instant delivery and logistics system that serves all humans equally, wherever they are. From powering Rwanda’s national blood delivery network and Ghana’s COVID-19 vaccine distribution, to providing on-demand home delivery for Walmart, to enabling healthcare providers to bring care directly to U.S. homes, we are transforming the way things move for businesses, governments and consumers.
The technology is complex but the idea is simple: a teleportation service that delivers what you need, when you need it. Through our technology that includes robotics and autonomy, we are decarbonizing delivery, decreasing road congestion, and reducing fossil fuel consumption and air pollution, while providing equitable access to billions of people and building a more resilient global supply chain.
Join Zipline and help us to make good on our promise to build an equitable and more resilient global supply chain for billions of people.
About You and the Role
Zipline has partnered with some of the most innovative healthcare systems in the nation to revolutionize the way they deliver care to millions of patients. As the head of Customer Success for Zipline’s Healthcare vertical, you will lead that transformation.
In this role you will own the relationship with Zipline’s U.S. healthcare partners. You will develop a deep understanding of their operations and business models. Collaborating closely with our partners and our internal operations teams, you will ensure that Zipline delivers results that exceed their expectations and empowers them to provide superior outcomes to their patients. You will also provide key insights on what new features and capabilities will have the biggest impact on our healthcare partners. Finally, you will build a team of Healthcare-focused CSMs to help you manage our growing portfolio of partners.
Our ideal candidate for this role is customer obsessed and deeply curious. You have developed expertise in how healthcare systems manage their logistics and supply chains and an understanding of the unique regulatory environment they operate in. You should be a structured thinker who is comfortable with ambiguity and action oriented – able to coordinate across multiple teams to develop a plan and drive execution. We are looking for a player/coach who thrives both executing themselves, as well as building and mentoring a team.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with Zipline’s healthcare partners to identify their business objectives, understand their goals, and develop strategies that align with their needs
- Build a team of CSMs to manage our portfolio of healthcare partners
- Work cross-functionally to launch and expand Zipline’s service to healthcare partners and their patients, establish & track key success metrics, identify & solve challenges, and drive continuous improvement
- Establish regular communication with partners, lead quarterly business reviews, and maintain engagement through other touchpoints
- Gather partner insights, analyze data, and report relevant findings to both identify growth opportunities as well as guide our product roadmap
- Proactively engage with partner stakeholders to build long-lasting trust
- Advocate for partner needs to help drive product and service improvements, ensuring that our business is developing with our customers as a top priority
What You’ll Bring
- 10+ years of experience in customer success, consulting, program management, or operations
- 5+ years of experience with healthcare operations
- Experience building and leading teams
- Demonstrated experience leading and driving cross-functional accountability
- Demonstrated experience owning the design, implementation, and optimization of initiatives and action plans
- Ability to build trust quickly because you are authentic, direct, and have strong empathy for partners
- Organization and analysis - you use data to make decisions
- Confident presenting complex solutions in a way that inspires your audience
- Familiarity with the value drivers for recurring revenue businesses
- A focus on continuous learning - it’s how we made it this far!
Location: This role is an in-person opportunity located at our South San Francisco, CA HQ. We are open to relocation!
What else you need to know
Zipline is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our own sensibilities.
The starting cash range for this role is $130,000 - $160,000. Please note that this is a target, starting cash range for a candidate who meets the minimum qualifications for this role. The final cash pay for this role will depend on a variety of factors, including a specific candidate's experience, qualifications, skills, working location, and projected impact. The total compensation package for this role may also include: equity compensation; overtime pay; discretionary annual or performance bonuses; sales incentives; benefits such as medical, dental and vision insurance; paid time off; and more.
We value diversity at Zipline and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!