Fulfillment Operations Professional
Do you want to change the world? Zipline is on a mission to transform the way goods move. Our aim is to solve the world’s most urgent and complex access challenges by building, manufacturing and operating the first instant delivery and logistics system that serves all humans equally, wherever they are. From powering Rwanda’s national blood delivery network and Ghana’s COVID-19 vaccine distribution, to providing on-demand home delivery for Walmart, to enabling healthcare providers to bring care directly to U.S. homes, we are transforming the way things move for businesses, governments and consumers. The technology is complex but the idea is simple: a teleportation service that delivers what you need, when you need it.
Through our technology that includes robotics and autonomy, we are decarbonizing delivery, decreasing road congestion, and reducing fossil fuel consumption and air pollution, while providing equitable access to billions of people and building a more resilient global supply chain.
About You and The Role
As a member of Zipline’s Fulfillment operations team in Ghana, you’ll be responsible for building a strong supply chain of health commodities to enable health facilities to provide the best services to their patients. By joining us, you’ll be contributing to providing access to healthcare for all. Your main responsibilities will involve performing and coordinating a variety of tasks within the Fulfillment Operations team to ensure that our customers get their requests/orders in a timely manner. At Zipline, we believe that where you live should not influence your access to vital medical supplies. If this opportunity sounds like something you’d want to be a part of, then keep reading.
What You'll Do
As a Fulfillment Operations Professional, you will be part of the team that ensures that blood products & medical products are delivered from our distribution centers to health care facilities in a safe, reliable, and fast manner. By joining us, you will therefore be contributing to our mission of ensuring that every human on Earth has instant access to vital medical supplies. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Order Fulfillment: You will be the first line when it comes to fielding orders from customers & ensuring they have high quality & excellent experience.
- Inventory & Warehouse Management: Organizing and managing supplies and equipment to ensure as the company scales, proper management procedures are in place.
- Product Handling: Manage & prepare packages to be delivered via drone to the hospitals and clinics to ensure quality & speed of delivery.
- Best Practices & Safety Management: Work with a team to perform daily quality control, oversee safety and regulations at the Zipline distribution center.
What You'll Bring
- Must be a licensed pharmacist
- Full professional proficiency in spoken and written English.
- 2+ years of practical experience in a pharmacy background.
- Passionate about making sure that each component of our supply chain and order processing is handled perfectly.
- Proactive with excellent organization and attention to detail.
- Obsessed with customer experience and making sure the quality of our deliveries always exceeds expectations.
- Upbeat and positive attitude, a collaborator who wants to succeed while also helping teammates grow.
- Must be eligible to work in Ghana.
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Must be willing and able to work nights/weekends.
- Must be willing to work for a period of more than 45 hours/week.
- Must be willing to relocate to our distribution center in Kete-Krachi.
Zipline is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our own sensibilities.
We value diversity at Zipline and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
We have received reports stating that certain individuals are reaching out to people under false pretenses, claiming to be Zipline employees, affiliates, agents, or representatives. They may seek to gain access to your personal information or to acquire money from you by offering fictitious employment opportunities or by claiming that they are contacting you on Zipline’s behalf.
Genuine Zipline employees or representatives will never ask you for money or payment in exchange for employment opportunities or other related services. Any such offer of employment or any other service in exchange for fees that claims to be from us is deceitful and part of a fraud.