Do you want to change the world? Zipline is on a mission to transform the way goods move. We aim to solve the world’s most urgent and complex access challenges by building, manufacturing, and operating the first instant delivery and logistics system that serves all humans equally, wherever they are. From powering Rwanda’s national blood delivery network and Ghana’s COVID-19 vaccine distribution to providing on-demand home delivery for Walmart to enabling healthcare providers to bring care directly to U.S. homes, we are transforming how things move for businesses, governments, and consumers.
The technology is complex, but the idea is simple: a teleportation service that delivers what you need when you need it. Through our technology, which includes robotics and autonomy, we are decarbonizing delivery, decreasing road congestion, and reducing fossil fuel consumption and air pollution while providing equitable access to billions of people and building a more resilient global supply chain.
Join Zipline and help us to make good on our promise to build an equitable and more resilient global supply chain for billions of people.
About You and The Role
Our small team of Executive Assistants does more than just support our leaders: we’re the backbone of busy people at Zipline. We build strong relationships with the people we support and anticipate their needs without being asked. Our passion for helping others makes us an invaluable resource at Zipline.
As an Executive Assistant, you’ll bring enthusiasm, clarity, and organization across teams and ensure we spend our individual and collective time wisely. You’re a dependable individual who will proactively provide high-quality administrative support to our Leadership Team. You’re motivated by a fast-paced start-up environment where collaboration and communication are key to building the organization and its culture. You will effectively and calmly manage various projects, tapping into your strong multi-tasking skills, business instincts, and cross-functional communication skills. Your ability and willingness to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multifaceted role!
This role is based at our South San Francisco, CA headquarters.
What You'll Do
- Partner with your designated Executive Team members to set them up for success by enabling them to focus on priorities and execute their work more effectively.
- Manage complex calendars with an understanding of business priorities, including using your judgment to help manage their time.
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously and proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Organize and facilitate large team meetings.
- Arrange travel by developing itineraries and agendas, including setting priority meetings with relevant parties attending events.
- Hold members of the Leadership Team accountable to deadlines, commitments, and responsibilities by persistently and appropriately following up with the relevant individual.
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant supporting a member of an executive team. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Excellent communication skills: You can clearly and strategically communicate verbally and in writing.
- Energy: You’ll bring infectious enthusiasm and proactiveness to every task you take on.
- Ability to multitask: We frequently have to do many different and sometimes competing tasks simultaneously. While this ensures you won't be bored, it requires mental flexibility and prioritization!
- Anticipating Needs: You’ll thrive if you have a high EQ, can anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, and impeccable judgment.
- Organizational skills: You love being and keeping others organized and pride yourself on your attention to detail.
What Else You Need to Know
The starting cash range for this role is $80,000 - $130,000. Please note that this is a target starting cash range for a candidate who meets the minimum qualifications for this role. The final cash payment for this role will depend on various factors, including a specific candidate's experience, qualifications, skills, working location, and projected impact. The total compensation package for this role may include equity compensation; discretionary annual or performance bonuses; sales incentives; benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance; paid time off; and more.
Zipline is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state, federal or local law or our other policies.
We value diversity at Zipline and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like this position's sound but are unsure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!