Product Manager (Reporting)
What we do:
Zefr is the global leader in brand suitability targeting and measurement across the world's largest platforms. Zefr's data and media solutions put brands in control of their content adjacencies, based on their own unique standards and the Global Alliance for Responsible Media's (GARM) industry standards. As an official YouTube Measurement Program Partner, Meta for Business Partner, and TikTok for Business Partner, the company leverages patented machine learning and AI technology to offer brands and agencies more precise and transparent activation and verification solutions on scaled platforms. The company is headquartered in Marina del Rey, California, with offices in New York, Chicago, London, Spain, Dubai, Sweden, Singapore, Tokyo, the Philippines, Australia and New Zealand.
What you’ll do:
As a Product Manager specializing in reporting, you will play a pivotal role in leading the ideation, development, and execution of our reporting platform. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, marketing, sales & customer service to create and deliver market-leading solutions.
- Own the roadmap for data driven reporting on the largest social media platforms in the world including YouTube, Meta, and TikTok.
- Collaborate closely with a cross-functional team consisting of UX/UI, Engineering & QA experts to conceptualize, scope, and execute captivating and immersive reporting experiences for leading global brands & ad agencies
- Provide leadership and mentorship to the product organization. Including setting and executing the company's strategic vision for the future.
- Drive the Go-To-Market execution for your features, crafting a compelling narrative that highlights the unique insights of Zefr’s Platform
- Lead the engineering team between known work to be done and discovering what our customer truly wants.
- Run data-driven experiments to tactical decisions
- Work closely with business stakeholders to constantly show the value of the decisions you and your team make
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for our Looker powered reporting platform, helping Custom Success and Sales best utilize the solution
- Run all Engineering Ceremonies including daily stand-ups, grooming, planning and retros
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years at a technology company with at least 1 year experience in Product Management
- 3+ years of experience working with advertisers or in advertising technology
- Strong knowledge of Looker
- Knowledge and exposure Agile Product Management processes, frameworks, and templates
- Experience interfacing with customers
- Metrics driven approach to delivering product value
- A strong passion for data (both qualitative and quantitative)
- Ability to learn/understand complex technical systems/processes and explain them to customers and senior leaders in terms they understand
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, adept at explaining complex technical concepts to diverse audiences, including marketing and data science teams.
Zefr is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, skills, and perspectives because we know this only makes us better. We strongly encourage women, persons of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, persons with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply even if you do not meet 100% of the qualifications.
Benefits (for US based employees):
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with FSA options
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) with company match
- Professional development opportunities
- 14+ paid holidays off
- In-office, hybrid, and fully-remote work options available
- In-office lunches and lots of free food
- Optional in-person and virtual events (we like to celebrate!)
Compensation (for US based employees):
The anticipated base salary for this position is between $120,000 - $140,000 Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors such as job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. If your compensation expectations fall outside of this range, it may still be worth having a conversation.