Head of Product Marketing
We're looking for a Head of Product Marketing to lead our growth marketing efforts: content, community, and channels.
This is a perfect role for a highly ambitious business professional with 3-5 years of experience to spearhead many go-to-market functions of a fast-growing tech startup. The high-intensity role will allow you to build hard-won experience and room to grow into a senior leader as the business scales.
Workbase is an enterprise SaaS start-up for non-technical teams to build custom business apps. Multiple billion-dollar businesses have been built to help enterprises centralize their data, and now we want to expose that data back to different front-line business teams. Workbase is based in San Francisco, and is backed by Y Combinator and top investors.
What you'll do:
- Work alongside founders to build the brand of Workbase and distribution of our product
- Build and own our content calendar by developing a deep understanding of customer needs and writing about them
- Spearhead positive, proactive interactions within key communities in the sales and revenue operations ecosystem
- Lead our paid acquisition channels, including Google and LinkedIn
- Execute on special initiatives to further the distribution of our product
What you'll get:
- Opportunity to lead the growth and marketing functions of a fast-growing start-up
- Help establish a new product category in revenue architecture, GTM data automation
- Expectation to grow into a senior leadership role
- Access to great early-stage networks (incl. investors) in Silicon Valley
- Highly competitive salary and health benefits
What you may bring:
- 3-5 years of experience in growth marketing, product marketing, community development, or a high-volume outboudy sales development role
- Excitement to work in a high-intensity environment and grow with the company
- Ability to stay organized across many competing priorities