Full Stack Software Engineer
Workbase is looking for our first engineering hires to be the cornerstone of our technical organization. As a team, we need to crack hard problems in data infrastructure, higher-order data modeling, and re-imagining dev-ops for business people.
Workbase is a generalizable data platform for go-to-market teams. Our product is used by account managers, customer success managers, support teams, and growth marketers at B2B companies. We help them better understand their customers and coordinate the work needed to serve customers at scale.
Every B2B business serves customers in their own unique way: this makes generic off-the-shelf software obsolete. We’re inventing new tooling that enables companies to stand up custom apps used by front-line business teams.
We’re an early start-up backed by Y Combinator and top seed VCs. The founding team previously built similar internal tools at unicorn tech companies. Our company is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Why it's the best opportunity you'll read about today
- You’re entering at the ground floor with significant room for growth and influence
- You’ll be immersed in a high-caliber, tight-knit culture
- You’ll build innovative products to disrupt legacy software
- You get to work on a wide range of interesting technical problems... way more than just another SaaS app
What you’ll do
- Work on multiple layers of the stack, from data infrastructure to back-end development
- Take full ownership for building, shipping, and maintaining product
- Lead the design & architecture of complex new systems
Who you are
- You’re a generalist with experience in either data infrastructure or complex React apps
- You have an academic background in CS, EE, math, or physics
- You enjoy working in an intense start-up environment
- You are familiar with Typescript and Node.js