Enterprise Account Executive
Who We Are
Walnut is a fast growing startup in the sales automation space, backed by top-notch investors.
We help some of the best sales teams in the world to dramatically perform better, by easily creating failure-free, interactive, and personalized demo experiences for each prospect - without coding.
We are a young company that values culture, transparency, and achievements, and put our founding members at the very heart of our company.
As a Walnut Enterprise Account Executive, you'll play a key role in our company, impacting our growth.
What your day to day will look like:
- Manage complex deal cycles from early opportunity qualification to close.
- Build trusted relationships with existing clients to expedite phased roll-outs, drive expansion bookings and achieve long-term strategic partnership.
- Align with customer success and executive resources to deliver on our clients’ objectives post-close.
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition while challenging status-quo processes.
- Manage pipeline, weekly sales forecast and achieve quarterly quota
- Prioritize account targets and develop strategy with your business development colleagues to break into new key logos.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to orchestrate enterprise deal cycles (Solutions Consulting, Customer Success, Enablement, Product, Marketing, Support, Executives
- Minimum 5+ years experience in a full-cycle SaaS closing role
- Experience selling into Enterprise and Fortune 500 companies
- Experience selling into Go-To-Market personas (sales, marketing, customer success, rev ops, enablement)
- Experience negotiating deals with C-Suite executives and finance/procurement teams as part of complex, multi-stakeholder evaluations
- Experience managing Trials / Proof of Concepts / Pilots and tying outcomes to executive business goals.
- Possess understanding of key SaaS revenue metrics
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales goals (Consistent over-attainment in quota, President's Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with start-up experience
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
In the News: