Senior Manager / Director of Growth, LATAM
Sales & Business Development
Mexico City, Mexico
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2023
Who We Are
Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers six product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, workplace and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $360M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 15 offices across three continents, 1,600+ full-time employees and 17,000+ customers across 70+ countries, including 45 companies in the Fortune 500.
At Verkada, we're known to push traditional boundaries, and our B2B marketing efforts are no exception. As we challenge traditional B2B marketing ideology and build a uniquely scalable lead generation machine, we hope to hire a hands-on builder with strong ability to scale teams, high EQ and brainpower that is passionate to make an immediate impact. You’ll navigate unforeseen obstacles in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment and will report directly to the CMO and work alongside the exec team. This is the perfect opportunity to have full ownership over the biggest and most quantitative segment in marketing, which is responsible for Verkada’s growth trajectory as a whole.
- Conceptualize and execute on demand generation strategies that can consistently source close to half of our sales bookings in the LATAM segment.
- Scale our LATAM growth marketing efforts, define and improve KPIs, manage a significant (and growing) acquisition budget, and assume responsibility for exceeding pipeline goals each quarter.
- Create authentic messaging and promotions with our creative team that move prospects quickly through the funnel.
- Conceptualize and test new experimental campaigns that can help drive revenue at higher efficiency as we scale.
- Positively engage with a fast-growing Sales team and leadership to ensure marketing efforts convert into real opportunities down the funnel.
- Leverage key channels such as digital advertising, web marketing, paid search, email marketing, nurturing, webinars, direct mail, events, field activities, outbound calling and more.
- Proven leader with deep experience leading large, global demand generation or growth organizations and marketing campaigns.
- At least 8 years experience of work experience, with oversight of demand generation annual budgets north of 7 digits.
- Demonstrated ability to operationalize multiple world-class teams (manager of managers)
- Impeccable quantitative ability and analytical skills.
- A hacker’s type mentality full of curiosity and creativity (obsessed with solving puzzles and never gives up)
- Strong project management and organization skills with attention to detail.
- Strong ability to work cross-departmentally to prioritize multiple initiatives with various conflicting stakeholders.
- Strong ability to hire and manage the top 5% of candidates and leaders
- Business/native fluency in Spanish (Portuguese is a huge plus)
- Fluent in English
- Inbox 0 type personality + roll up your sleeves type mentality.