Sr. Enablement Program Manager
San Mateo, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, September 1, 2023
Who We Are
Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers six product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, workplace and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $360M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 15 offices across three continents, 1,600+ full-time employees and 17,000+ customers across 70+ countries, including 45 companies in the Fortune 500.
- Responsible for spearheading the development, execution, and communication of the business impact of ongoing learning initiatives across the sales organization and support functions.
- Design and execute on program and process frameworks that exhibit repeatability and scalability within the business, catering to the broader GTM Enablement Team and Sales Organization objectives.
- Strategically establish, oversee, and expand learning and competency development programs that tangibly enhances business performance.
- Collaborate closely with our Instructional Designer and Enablement leads to craft instructional content, and efficiently manage external vendors.
- Forge strong partnerships with sales leadership and sales operation business partners to pinpoint and prioritize enhancements for the ongoing training program(s).
- Regularly report on the performance of enablement programs and communicate business impact through quarterly business reviews.
- Balance your time between program management responsibilities, and strategic planning.
- Receive and scope Tier 1 requests with requesters and stakeholders to fully understand the request and impact on teams and develop a project plan including pre-launch, launch, and post-launch components.
- Main driver for NPI Enablement from a resource balancing perspective, ensuring that enablement is represented in larger New Product or Process introductions throughout the year.
- Be able to manage and tactically execute on all elements of a program including but not limited to: training and asset creation, scheduling, documentation, cross-collaboration, and timeline management.
- Facilitate live and/or virtual training and information sessions as needed.
- Hold ownership of the Enablement Budget and management of programs on an annual basis.
- 5+ years of prior experience in a Sales Enablement, Operations , or Program Manager role.
- Comfortable working in a highly visible, cross-departmental role, and engaging frequently with leadership.
- Highly organized and efficient with the ability to manage multiple programs or projects at the same time.
- Be able to see and plan for the larger strategic vision as well as define and execute on tactical pieces.
- Ability to handle and navigate, at times, stressful and fast-changing situations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to set priorities and agendas for meetings as well as send action items to everyone involved.
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate with remote teams.
- Program/Project Management experience and/or certifications preferred.
At Verkada, we want to attract and retain the best employees, and compensate them in a way that appropriately and fairly values their individual contribution to the company. With that in mind, we carefully consider a number of factors to determine the appropriate starting pay for an employee, including their primary work location and an assessment of a candidate’s skills and experience, as well as market demands and internal parity. For this role, Verkada estimates a starting annual base salary will fall in the range of approximately $120,000 – 170,000. This estimate can vary based on the factors described above, so the actual starting annual base salary may be above or below this range. Annual base salary is also just one component of Verkada’s total rewards package. A Verkada employee may be eligible for additional forms of compensation, depending on their role, including sales incentives, discretionary bonuses, and/or equity in the company in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).
US Employee Benefits
Verkada is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all employees and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
• Healthcare programs that can be tailored to meet the personal health and financial well-being needs - Premiums are 100% covered for the employee under most plans and 80% for family premiums
• Nationwide medical, vision and dental coverage
• Health Saving Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) with tax saving options
• Expanded mental health support
• Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
• Time off to relax and recharge through our paid holidays, firmwide extended holidays, flexible PTO and personal sick time
• Professional development stipend
• Wellness/fitness benefits
• Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
Verkada Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal opportunity employer, Verkada is committed to providing employment opportunities to all individuals. All applicants for positions at Verkada will be treated without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.