Field Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Tampa, FL, USA
Posted on Saturday, August 12, 2023
Who We Are
Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers six product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, workplace and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $360M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 15 offices across three continents, 1,600+ full-time employees and 17,000+ customers across 70+ countries, including 45 companies in the Fortune 500.
Verkada is looking for a hyper-organized self-starter who loves a fast-paced environment and thrives on results. In this role, you will help define Verkada’s overall event strategy and own top-of-funnel growth in local markets, pipeline generation, and customer expansion through a variety of segment-focused tactics.
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver and is comfortable testing new experiments in an ambiguous environment. This role reports to the Sr Manager of Field Marketing and sits in Tampa, Florida.
- Oversee end-to-end planning, production, and execution of in-territory events
- Drive qualified leads and generate opportunities for Sales & Channel teams
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: defining field marketing strategies & processes, qualifying new events and conferences, vendor management, budget management, onsite strategy, pre-and post-event email campaigns, and measuring ROI
- Produce targeted customer webinars for key verticals and drive registrations with email campaigns and content syndication
- Analyze metrics from each campaign to reach the pipeline to spend ratio goal
- Stay on top of industry trends and be a catalyst for continuous innovation and improvement
- 3-5 years of experience in relevant marketing and/or event management roles
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo (or similar)
- Ability to make data-driven decisions
- High attention to detail and adept project manager - ability to juggle a high volume of events of varying scale
- Articulate and thoughtful communicator (verbal and written)
- Resourceful and solution-oriented mentality to think fast and handle unforeseen problems that inevitably arise with events
- Experience with high-growth technology companies is a plus
- Ability to travel as needed to events & conferences
Employee Pay Disclosure
At Verkada, we want to attract and retain the best employees, and compensate them in a way that appropriately and fairly values their individual contribution to the company. With that in mind, we carefully consider a number of factors to determine the appropriate starting pay for an employee, including their primary work location and an assessment of a candidate’s skills and experience, as well as market demands and internal parity. For this role, Verkada estimates a starting annual base salary will fall in the range of approximately $80,000 - $120,000 This estimate can vary based on the factors described above, so the actual starting annual base salary may be above or below this range. Annual base salary is also just one component of Verkada’s total rewards package. A Verkada employee may be eligible for additional forms of compensation, depending on their role, including sales incentives, discretionary bonuses, and/or equity in the company in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).