Channel Development Representative
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 3, 2023
Who We Are
Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers six product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, workplace and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $360M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 15 offices across three continents, 1,600+ full-time employees and 17,000+ customers across 70+ countries, including 45 companies in the Fortune 500.
- Verkada seeks a high-energy Channel Development Representative to help manage the on-boarding and development of Verkada reseller partners
- Tasked with bringing our Channel East Team into new partner accounts and to assist in the growth and development of partners in the East region
- Work with partners to stand them up and get them producing before a handoff is made to the respective Channel Sales Manager (CSM)
- Field partner applications, partner onboarding, and develop newly onboarded targeted accounts
- Act as an inside CSM as needed for coverage when a field CSM is unavailable
- This role provides the candidate with the opportunity to move into a CSM role over time and as well as manage a territory to fill a gap when needed
- Bachelors degree
- 1 or more years sales experience preferred
- Ability to present a solid product demo and high level training to partners
- Highly organized with the ability to work in an autonomous environment
- Engaging personality, polished verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Must possess a scrappy hunter mentality while also being coachable
- Must be located in/around New York City and willing to be in office on a daily basis
US Employee Benefits
Verkada is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all employees and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
• Healthcare programs that can be tailored to meet the personal health and financial well-being needs - Premiums are 100% covered for the employee under most plans and 80% for family premiums
• Nationwide medical, vision and dental coverage
• Health Saving Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) with tax saving options
• Expanded mental health support
• Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
• Time off to relax and recharge through our paid holidays, firmwide extended holidays, flexible PTO and personal sick time
• Professional development stipend
• Wellness/fitness benefits
• Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
Verkada Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal opportunity employer, Verkada is committed to providing employment opportunities to all individuals. All applicants for positions at Verkada will be treated without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.