Senior Enterprise Demand Generation Manager
Sales & Business Development
San Mateo, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, June 22, 2023
Who We Are
Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers six product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, workplace and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $360M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 15 offices across three continents, 1,600+ full-time employees and 17,000+ customers across 70+ countries, including 45 companies in the Fortune 500.
At Verkada, we're known to push traditional boundaries, and our B2B marketing efforts are no exception. We're reinventing Growth here. As Enterprise Growth Manager, you'll be joining a highly selective team with educational backgrounds from Caltech, MIT, Stanford, Harvey Mudd, Harvard, and more, with a wide variety of career experience across science/engineering, investment banking, corporate strategy, and consulting, in addition to growth marketing and startup experience.
As we challenge traditional B2B marketing ideology and build a uniquely scalable lead generation machine, we hope to hire someone to quickly contribute high-level strategies and make an immediate impact. This is a high visibility role, where your work will be seen by leadership and executives.
- Brainstorm and execute out-of-the-box marketing campaigns using first principles to deliver, target, and drive direct revenue for the business
- Scale and automate successful campaigns that have shown strong ROI in their experimental phase
- Analyze and optimize on lower-funnel metrics to ensure campaign ROI improves as it scales
- Work on new marketing channels including but not limited to Digital, Email, Webinars, Events, and Direct Mail
- Build strong cross functional partnerships with other teams and stakeholders
- 4-year undergraduate degree (STEM strongly preferred)
- 5-7+ years of relevant work experience in a top tech company, banking, asset management, strategic consulting, or equivalent, highly preferred
- Impeccable quantitative and data analysis skills (Excel proficiency is a must)
- Self-starter approach, willing to have full-ownership of projects from day one
- Clarity of thought — able to explain and engage with any audience on the Why and How
- A hacker’s type mentality full of curiosity and creativity
- Obsessed with solving complex problems Inbox 0 type personality
Employee Pay Disclosure
At Verkada, we want to attract and retain the best employees, and compensate them in a way that appropriately and fairly values their individual contribution to the company. With that in mind, we carefully consider a number of factors to determine the appropriate starting pay for an employee, including their primary work location and an assessment of a candidate’s skills and experience, as well as market demands and internal parity. For this role, Verkada estimates a starting annual base salary will fall in the range of approximately $120,000 - 185,000. This estimate can vary based on the factors described above, so the actual starting annual base salary may be above or below this range. Annual base salary is also just one component of Verkada’s total rewards package. A Verkada employee may be eligible for additional forms of compensation, depending on their role, including sales incentives, discretionary bonuses, and/or equity in the company in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).
US Employee Benefits
Verkada is committed to investing in the holistic health and well-being of all employees and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Healthcare programs that can be tailored to meet the personal health and financial well-being needs - Premiums are 100% covered for the employee under most plans and 80% for family premiums
- Nationwide medical, vision and dental coverage
- Health Saving Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) with tax saving options
- Expanded mental health support
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
- Time off to relax and recharge through our paid holidays, firmwide extended holidays, flexible PTO and personal sick time
- Professional development stipend
- Wellness/fitness benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
Verkada Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal-opportunity employer, Verkada is committed to providing employment opportunities to all individuals. All applicants for positions at Verkada will be treated without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.