Regional Vice President, Enterprise (SLED, East)
Posted on Thursday, June 1, 2023
Who We Are
Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers six product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, workplace and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $360M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 15 offices across three continents, 1,600+ full-time employees and 17,000+ customers across 70+ countries, including 45 companies in the Fortune 500.
The Regional Vice President, Enterprise position is responsible for hiring and managing a team of Regional Sales Directors. Regional Vice President, Enterprise will execute organizations go to market and operational strategies to meet and exceed sales plan.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead Regional Sales Directors in achieving their team quota by developing regional sales strategy
- Ensures ongoing organizational development which includes recruiting, hiring and mentoring direct reports
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings with RSDs
- Report on sales activity and forecast to the VP of Sales
- Strategize with RSD's & Enterprise Reps in closing highly complex transactions through the development of executive-level relationships with key prospects
- Build, Grow and Maintain a High Performance Region that consistently achieves revenue goals
- Demonstrated success in directly leading a high-performing Enterprise sales team at Verkada
- Ability to demonstrate different influencing styles as appropriate to a situation, whilst demonstrating a history of successfully building and maintaining trusting relationships with colleagues and customers
- Experience of leading, coaching, and developing front line leaders
- Ability to thrive in a very rapidly changing environment
- Proven ability to successfully hire front line sales leaders
- Successful history of closing complex transactions, and over-achieving quota
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast sales results
- Strong internal relationships with organization key individuals
- Willingness to travel
US Employee Benefits
Verkada is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all employees and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
• Healthcare programs that can be tailored to meet the personal health and financial well-being needs - Premiums are 100% covered for the employee under most plans and 80% for family premiums
• Nationwide medical, vision and dental coverage
• Health Saving Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) with tax saving options
• Expanded mental health support
• Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
• Time off to relax and recharge through our paid holidays, firmwide extended holidays, flexible PTO and personal sick time
• Professional development stipend
• Wellness/fitness benefits
• Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
Verkada Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal opportunity employer, Verkada is committed to providing employment opportunities to all individuals. All applicants for positions at Verkada will be treated without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.