Executive Leadership Recruiter
People & HR
San Mateo, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 20, 2023
Who We Are
Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers seven product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, visitor management, mailroom management and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $360M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 14 offices across three continents, 1,500+ full-time employees and 15,700+ customers across 70+ countries, including 43 companies in the Fortune 500.
As our Senior Leadership Recruiter at Verkada (Top LinkedIn Startup four years in a row) you will partner with the Head of Marketing, Head of Marketing Recruiting & Co-Founder to source, recruit and close talented leaders to join our world-class marketing organization.
You will have high visibility and a direct impact on marketing leadership recruiting for current and future offices. By collaborating with the Growth, Product Marketing, and Growth Operations teams you will work to push the boundaries of excellence when it comes to finding top talent.
This position is fully onsite in San Mateo, CA.
- Source and close ~2 Director/VP candidates every 6 months.
- Develop relationships with the executive team and collaborate during the hiring process.
- Use many platforms to source excellent talent and actively source passive candidates (Manager, Director, VP).
- Make compelling presentations to all candidates about Verkada and the Marketing organization.
- Manage a full cycle recruiting process, keeping a strong pipeline and managing the interview schedule.
- Track and document candidate communications in ATS.
- Have fun and enjoy your contribution to growing an exciting company.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 5-8 years of successful full-cycle recruiting experience including from a private equity firm, investment banking, strategic consulting, a startup or equivalent, highly preferred.
- 2+ years focused on recruiting top-caliber Director level candidates or higher.
- Strong ability to influence using collaboration.
- Ability to navigate and flourish in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Experience managing multiple internal competing priorities.
- Commitment to excellence and finding the top 1% of candidates.
- Willingness to go above and beyond for the candidate experience.
- Business fluent verbal and written communication skills.
- Local to the Bay Area - HQ in San Mateo, CA (or open to relocation)
See more open positions at Verkada
Something looks off?