Senior Software Engineer
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Posted on Wednesday, August 2, 2023
Turvo provides the world’s leading collaboration application designed specifically for the supply chain. Turvo connects people and organizations allowing shippers, logistics providers, and carriers to unite their supply chains, deliver outstanding customer experiences, collaborate in real-time, and accelerate growth. The technology unifies all systems, internal and external, providing one end-to-end solution to execute all operations and analytics while eliminating redundant manual tasks and automating business processes. Turvo customers include some of the world’s largest, Fortune 500 logistics service providers, shippers and freight brokers. Turvo is based in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in Dallas, Texas, and Hyderabad, India. (www.turvo.com)
- As an IC you will contribute towards increasing the value delivered by your team.
- At Turvo we set high bench mark for ourselves and you are expected to help keep it high through your design, development, analysis and deployment activities.
- You are expected to understand and participate in evolving the architecture of our products.
- You need to have keen eye for tools and technologies that will make life easy for developers, and work on improving the tooling and automation.
- You can expect to be working on cutting edge technologies in areas like Big Data, In-memory data structure store, Internet of Things etc.
- You are expected to pick up the necessary skills and contribute towards a successful product execution in all the above technical areas.
- You are expected to understand the latest development and engineering paradigms like
- Scrum/Agile/ TDD/BDD/DDD etc.
- Knowledge of Microservices and must have experience of implementing a few Microservices by the least.
- Knowledge of API driven platform development & Software Integration.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in the technical domain.
- Minimum 3+ years of hands on Java coding, design experience.
- Exposure to JVM based languages like Java, Scala, Clojure.
- Experience in designing , leading and shipping complex web applications.
- An eye towards modern product design and minimalistic user experience.
- Knowledge of cutting edge technologies such as PaaS, NoSQL, Event processing etc.
Nice to have