Customer Experience Analyst
IT, Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, April 20, 2023
Torch is a rapidly growing start-up (5x last year) that has raised over $30 million from top VCs including Bessemer Venture Partners, Felicis and FJ Labs. Torch’s mission is to improve the lives of healthcare providers by simplifying supply ordering, providing transparent pricing, and modernizing the outdated ordering process. Torch is targeting the $100+ billion office-based healthcare supply industry, starting with dental practices. Our innovative e-commerce software platform streamlines healthcare professionals’ procurement process and helps them secure the best prices.
Our founding team has experience from Blackstone, SmartAsset, Dropbox, and Datadog, from schools including Harvard, MIT, and UVA. We’re a close‑knit team that enjoys working together every day to solve real‑world problems. We are working to create better solutions to help healthcare professionals succeed, and are looking for people like you to help bring them to life!
We are looking for a motivated Customer Experience Analyst who will be at the forefront of ensuring customer satisfaction by providing exceptional support and assistance to Torch users. This position will work with customers directly via various channels, including live chat, email, SMS, and phone as a product expert to educate and guide users for the most effective Torch experience. They will also serve as a liaison between customers and various internal teams, addressing inquiries, troubleshooting issues, and contributing to the continuous improvement of our platform based on customer feedback.
This role will be a client-facing role largely spent interfacing directly with users from dental practices to understand and resolve issues within the expectations of our high-standard KPIs that measure efficiency and quality of customer interactions.
The expected working hours for this role will be 9 AM - 6 PM Mountain Time (11 AM - 8 PM ET).
While you may not see it as a patient, dental practices are busier than ever and require more efficient ways to operate optimally. Torch helps them streamline their supplies and associated paperwork so they can have more resources to deliver better patient care. As Torch grows, one of our main priorities is making sure our customers see us as an essential part of their office operations with access to expert product support being a crucial factor in Torch’s value to them. Our CX Analysts will be an integral part of achieving this.
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional communication skills with ability to articulate ideas and complex information in a clear and concise manner
- A passion for understanding and solving user problems
- Detail-oriented problem solver and critical thinker
- Positive, proactive attitude with an ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on collaborator that works well in teams
- Interest in technology and software
- Ideally 0-2 years of customer-facing experience, previous customer service experience is a plus
- Experience with ticketing/CX Tools (Kustomer, Aircall, Zendesk, Intercom, Podium, etc.) and/or Excel/Google Sheets is a plus
- Experience related to the dental space or within an ordering platform is a plus
- Collaborative, supportive, and high performing culture
- Health Benefits: medical and dental coverage with Aetna, One Medical
- 401k benefits with Slavic
- Unlimited and flexible paid time-off
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Commuter benefits
- Structured training program to help you learn critical business skills
- Career planning with a focus on professional development
- Fully stocked pantry and fridge
- An employee-driven culture with happy hours, team events, and other initiatives to celebrate our many successes
- Salary range is $50,000 - $60,000
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.