Partner Program Manager (Contract)
Founded in 2018 in Dublin, Tines is a smart, secure workflow platform designed to automate any manual task, regardless of complexity. By automating workflows, Tines empowers frontline teams to reduce monotonous, manual work and free up valuable time and resources.
Tines is an integrator across your entire stack - if it offers an API, Tines connects with it. Having firmly established Tines as the de-facto automation platform for cybersecurity teams, we’re expanding horizontally to IT, Product, Engineering, and Infrastructure teams. Tines was built for everyone, delivering transformative and innovative enterprise software to industry leaders like Canva, Intercom, Databricks, Mars and Reddit.
We’re excited about what we’re doing and what’s to come, and we’re looking for others who can lead by our values of Simplicity, Speed, and Soundness. Because Tines is about delivering exceptional customer experiences, while creating a company culture that nurtures individual curiosity, growth, and integrity.
Tines is looking for Partner Program Manager for a 11-month maternity cover contract. We are looking for a dynamic individual who can help execute and evolve our program strategy to maximise engagement across our partner ecosystem. Working closely with a diverse cross-functional team, including sales, marketing, product, and operations, you’ll continuously seek opportunities to improve and streamline business processes that will drive growth for both Tines and our partners.
The ideal candidate will have an extensive background and experience creating, building and managing programmes that generate meaningful business value. You should be detail-oriented and metrics obsessed, with a history of driving results and success, ideally in a fast-paced tech environment. This position is suited to someone that thrives when handling multiple projects at once and loves collaborating with a range of different stakeholders, both internal and external, to bring initiatives to life. Excellent analytical and communication skills and comfort with ambiguity are also must.
What you'll do:
- Work cross-functionally, and in collaboration with the global partner team, to implement, deliver, manage the Tines Partner program including tier requirements, benefits and associated incentives.
- Organize and lead projects alongside key stakeholders ensuring global alignment, whilst balancing the for ensure rapid execution.
- Advocate for our partners and work closely with the channel and sales teams to solicit feedback and ensure that the partner needs are at the core of program design decisions.
- Manage partner performance on an ongoing basis and support Partnerships Team with accurate data points and insights.
- Use tools including Looker, SFDC and PRM software to understand partner performance and identify insights that will inform ongoing partner strategy.
- Continually drive for consistency with how program guidelines are applied, how partner tiers are maintained and implement a standardized partner program compliance review process.
- Ensure internal and external Partner program documentation is continually updated and remains current.
- Be willing and able to flex between strategic and tactical/execution responsibilities
What we’re looking for:
- Significant experience designing, managing and evolving complex partner programmes to deliver growth in a fast paced tech environment
- Track record of influencing behaviour at a variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional teams both internally and externally.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, with the ability to set goals and prioritize many initiatives and opportunities with minimal guidance
- Innovative self starter with an innate curiosity and passion for emerging technologies (especially in the security and automation space)
- Flexible team player comfortable with a fast-paced, often ambiguous, environment
- Storyteller with excellent communication and presentation skills
At Tines, we’re all about trying new things and taking the leap. If you’re second-guessing your application, we hope you’ll trust your gut and take the leap too! Applying for a new job isn’t always easy, especially if you’re thinking of a career pivot – but we’re big believers in learning and growth here at Tines, so you’ve nothing to worry about. A variety of experience, perspectives, and voices makes us the company we are. We’d love to hear from you.
Tines provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.