Demand Generation Manager
Founded in 2018 in Dublin, Tines is a smart, secure workflow platform designed to automate any manual task, regardless of complexity. By automating workflows, Tines empowers frontline teams to reduce monotonous, manual work and free up valuable time and resources.
Tines is an integrator across your entire stack - if it offers an API, Tines connects with it. Having firmly established Tines as the de-facto automation platform for cybersecurity teams, we’re expanding horizontally to IT, Product, Engineering, and Infrastructure teams. Tines was built for everyone, delivering transformative and innovative enterprise software to industry leaders like Canva, Intercom, Databricks, Mars and Reddit.
We’re excited about what we’re doing and what’s to come, and we’re looking for others who can lead by our values of Simplicity, Speed, and Soundness. Because Tines is about delivering exceptional customer experiences, while creating a company culture that nurtures individual curiosity, growth, and integrity.
As our Demand Generation Manager, you’ll work across the entire Marketing team to bring full-funnel campaigns to life. This includes leveraging advertising, events, content, media buying and strategy, sponsorships, and lifecycle marketing.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned B2B marketer with a proven track record in creating effective multichannel marketing programs that generate leads and contribute to sales pipeline. This role will play a pivotal role in the growth of the company.
Location: Our ideal candidate would be based in proximity to our Boston office. Alternatively someone currently in located in East Coast states in North America (EST timezone) is required.
- Integrated campaigns: Drive sales pipeline growth through comprehensive demand generation campaigns, focusing on security buyers. This involves utilizing a mix of marketing tactics including email marketing, content creation, and sales activation.
- Audience development: Work in tandem with the product marketing team to develop audience-specific strategies aligned with our buyers' journey.
- Marketing automation: Partner with our Revenue Operations team to implement best practices in segmentation, program design, lead nurturing and automation.
- Reporting: Track campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including metrics like impressions, clicks, web visitors, video views, collateral downloads, leads, and associated sales pipeline.
- Funnel efficiency: Ensure high-quality lead delivery and effective follow-up in collaboration with the Sales Development Representative (SDR) team.
- Sales alignment: Actively support our sales team by understanding their lead requirements and identifying strategies to fulfil them.
- Creativity: Bring fresh ideas to help Tines stand out, build our brand, and establish leadership as a fast-growing, disruptive business.
- Relationship Building: Develop strong ties with the GTM and product teams partner to identify and implement actionable campaigns for key audiences.
Skills and Experience:
- 6-8 years B2B marketing experience in technology or SaaS.
- Prior B2B demand generation experience essential, with a focus on security audiences being a significant advantage.
- Strong ability to collaborate with various internal teams, including product marketing, sales, content creation, and partnerships.
- Demonstrated capability in forecasting and reporting the impact of demand generation activities.
- Experience in managing vendors, including publishers, technology providers, and external consultants.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and relationship-building skills.
At Tines, we’re all about trying new things and taking the leap. If you’re second-guessing your application, we hope you’ll trust your gut and take the leap too! Applying for a new job isn’t always easy, especially if you’re thinking of a career pivot – but we’re big believers in learning and growth here at Tines, so you’ve nothing to worry about. A variety of experience, perspectives, and voices makes us the company we are. We’d love to hear from you.
Tines provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.