Sales Enablement Manager
Founded in 2018 in Dublin, Tines is a smart, secure workflow platform designed to automate any manual task, regardless of complexity. By automating workflows, Tines empowers frontline teams to reduce monotonous, manual work and free up valuable time and resources.
Tines is an integrator across your entire stack - if it offers an API, Tines connects with it. Having firmly established Tines as the de-facto automation platform for cybersecurity teams, we’re expanding horizontally to IT, Product, Engineering, and Infrastructure teams. Tines was built for everyone, delivering transformative and innovative enterprise software to industry leaders like Canva, Intercom, Databricks, Mars and Reddit.
We’re excited about what we’re doing and what’s to come, and we’re looking for others who can lead by our values of Simplicity, Speed, and Soundness. Because Tines is about delivering exceptional customer experiences, while creating a company culture that nurtures individual curiosity, growth, and integrity.
We’re growing our sales enablement team, and you will be the first team member reporting to our Director of Sales Enablement. This is an amazing opportunity for a driven sales enablement professional to lead and execute impactful programs across a growing go-to-market (GTM) organization.
As a key member of the team, you will work closely with our Sales, Customer Success, Product Marketing, and Commercial Operations teams to manage and improve enablement programs and resources including new hire onboarding, ongoing skill development sessions, and best practices reference materials.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who enjoys big-picture strategy while still having keen attention to detail and a drive to get things done. You’re comfortable with taking on complex projects and are excited about working in a face-paced, evolving organization.
What you'll do:
- Lead the onboarding process, optimizing the program and identifying areas for enhancement to facilitate seamless integration for new hires.
- Take ownership of program management for bi-weekly enablement cadence and other enablement initiatives including agenda updates, deck creation, Zoom logistics, recording, and video editing.
- Serve as enablement business partner for our sales development team. Work from the Dublin office at least 1 day per week to best connect with the GTM team and understand their needs.
- Review, update, and maintain best practices documentation for key systems and processes in collaboration with SMEs, fostering efficiency and effectiveness in our operations.
- Partner cross-functionally to drive projects in support of our GTM team to ultimately drive pipeline and revenue growth.
- Support internal content development and governance, helping to ensure the GTM team has what they need and are able to easily access it.
What you bring to the table:
If any of the below sound like you, we encourage you to apply and share your experience with us.
- Curious. Eagerness to learn and understand customers and GTM team objectives, balancing attention to detail with a strategic perspective.
- Action-oriented. Enjoy diving into meaningful work and getting things done whether autonomously or collaboratively. You are able to manage projects across multiple groups, gaining buy-in and driving completion. Self-motivated, resourceful and biased towards ownership and action.
- Communicator. Strong and clear communicator across various mediums, including presenting information through slides, writing best practice documentation, and providing concise program updates.
- Team player. Most importantly, you’re a team player. In order for us to succeed as a business, we need to work together towards the same goals. You embody our values of speed, simplicity, and soundness in your ways of working.
- Skilled. 6 years of total experience in Sales Enablement or Program Management or Sales or Customer Success or related GTM roles, with a strong understanding of the GTM/sales landscape.
At Tines, we’re all about trying new things and taking the leap. If you’re second-guessing your application, we hope you’ll trust your gut and take the leap too! Applying for a new job isn’t always easy, especially if you’re thinking of a career pivot – but we’re big believers in learning and growth here at Tines, so you’ve nothing to worry about. A variety of experience, perspectives, and voices makes us the company we are. We’d love to hear from you.
Tines provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.