Product Marketing Manager, Security
Founded in 2018 in Dublin, Tines is a smart, secure workflow platform designed to automate any manual task, regardless of complexity. By automating workflows, Tines empowers frontline teams to reduce monotonous, manual work and free up valuable time and resources.
Tines is an integrator across your entire stack - if it offers an API, Tines connects with it. Having firmly established Tines as the de-facto automation platform for cybersecurity teams, we’re expanding horizontally to IT, Product, Engineering, and Infrastructure teams. Tines was built for everyone, delivering transformative and innovative enterprise software to industry leaders like Canva, Intercom, Databricks, Mars and Reddit.
We’re excited about what we’re doing and what’s to come, and we’re looking for others who can lead by our values of Simplicity, Speed, and Soundness. Because Tines is about delivering exceptional customer experiences, while creating a company culture that nurtures individual curiosity, growth, and integrity.
Location: Our ideal candidate would be based in proximity to our Boston office. Alternatively, someone in EST working hours in North America.
In this role, you’ll focus on developing a customer-centric narrative for our security go to market motion. You’ll work closely with product, commercial, and the marketing teams to build a positioning and messaging strategy that complements our broader go to market motion and grows our footprint within security.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing team and make an immediate impact. The best candidates are comfortable wearing multiple hats, storytelling, and catering to a highly technical audience.
You will be joining as the leading advocate and champion for our security audience, including our public sector narrative.
- Market research. Conduct customer and market interviews (i.e. win loss analysis), manage analyst relations, and monitor relevant outlets to stay on top of the industry.
- Competitive intelligence. Own the competitive intelligence gathering, battle cards, and training for our competitors in the security space.
- Messaging. Create a differentiated message that’s unique and specific to the personas across security.
- Enablement. Partner with sales and partner enablement to ensure a consistent, clear message across audiences.
- Partnerships. Work with our partner and partner marketing teams to identify new cybersecurity partner opportunities, support new partner go to markets, and build joint solution messaging.
- Content and collateral. Translate all of the above into meaningful resources (i.e. blogs, decks, videos, guides, reports, etc.) for our team, partners, and customers to communicate our value.
Ideal candidates bring with them:
- 5+ years in software with at least 2 years direct product marketing experience in security
- Proven experience and ability in working closely with a technical audience (Security and/or IT, DevOps, DevSecOps, Cyber, Engineering, Product)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable balancing strategic, creative, and tactical workloads
- Proven ability to foster strong cross-functional relationships
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high energy environment
Most importantly, you embody our values and aren’t afraid of our pace.
If all this sounds great to you, we’d love to talk.
At Tines, we’re all about trying new things and taking the leap. If you’re second-guessing your application, we hope you’ll trust your gut and take the leap too! Applying for a new job isn’t always easy, especially if you’re thinking of a career pivot – but we’re big believers in learning and growth here at Tines, so you’ve nothing to worry about. A variety of experience, perspectives, and voices makes us the company we are. We’d love to hear from you.
Tines provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.