Senior Marketing Operations Manager
Founded in 2018 in Dublin, Tines is a smart, secure workflow platform designed to automate any manual task, regardless of complexity. By automating workflows, Tines empowers frontline teams to reduce monotonous, manual work and free up valuable time and resources.
Tines is an integrator across your entire stack - if it offers an API, Tines connects with it. Having firmly established Tines as the de-facto automation platform for cybersecurity teams, we’re expanding horizontally to IT, Product, Engineering, and Infrastructure teams. Tines was built for everyone, delivering transformative and innovative enterprise software to industry leaders like Canva, Intercom, Databricks, Mars and Reddit.
We’re excited about what we’re doing and what’s to come, and we’re looking for others who can lead by our values of Simplicity, Speed, and Soundness. Because Tines is about delivering exceptional customer experiences, while creating a company culture that nurtures individual curiosity, growth, and integrity.
We’re hiring a Senior Marketing Operations Manager to join our growing Commercial Operations team. As the primary partner to the Marketing team you will have enormous scope to help grow the business and will play a critical role in marketing strategy, planning, and execution.
Working cross-functionally with Marketing, Commercial Operations, and GTM teams, you’ll drive the delivery of seamless experiences for traffic and leads throughout the customer journey. You’ll develop and manage systems to take a user all the way from their first interaction to becoming a valued Tines customer. As an automation platform ourselves, we make ample use of our own product to optimise our marketing operations so you will also have the opportunity to get hands on with the product.
Our ideal candidate is someone with previous marketing operations and systems experience. You're a self-starter who enjoys both the strategic element thinking through the long term roadmap or process needs, and getting hands on with creating, building, and managing the day-to-day. You’re comfortable with taking on complex projects or processes that are unstructured or at an early stage, and leading them through to completion. Alongside this, you’re very comfortable with rolling up your sleeves and doing what needs to be done to deliver. As we use our own product, some baseline technical proficiency will enable this person to be much more effective in their day-to-day role.
Location: We require our employee to be based in the Boston area while work remotely from here, or work hybrid as much as you wish from our Boston office.
What you'll do:
- Leading and running the day-to-day marketing ops function, helping build out and scale the domain for Tines
- Owning marketing systems architecture and strategy, ensuring that data and actionable insights pass seamlessly across systems, and regularly auditing & optimising our stack to ensure it can support future growth
- Managing lead/customer data, including building a comprehensive data management strategy, scoring, routing and reporting
- Manage the health of our database, including data & enrichment quality, optimisation, cleansing & deliverability, compliance management, and segmentation management
- Work with marketing stakeholders to understand campaign requirements and optimise campaign creation workflows & scaled marketing outreach programs.
- Working across teams to define KPIs and funnel metrics, and develop the insights to measure the impact of marketing on the overall business
- Documenting operations processes and strategies, training cross-functional teams when required to enable the successful adoption of optimised processes across the business
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Marketing Operations or related role.
- Understanding of the martech / sales landscape.
- Ability to combine strategic, analytical thinking, with hands-on execution.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to concisely present project deliverables.
- Ability to work autonomously as needed, as well as ability to collaborate effectively with Sales, Product, Design, and other teams to drive and influence pipeline and revenue growth.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with great attention to detail.
- Self-motivation, resourcefulness and a bias towards ownership and action.
- Be ready to learn how to use Tines.
- Bonus points for prior experience with automation or code. You don’t need to be a programming guru but ideally would be comfortable digging into new tools and building out automation workflows.
At Tines, we’re all about trying new things and taking the leap. If you’re second-guessing your application, we hope you’ll trust your gut and take the leap too! Applying for a new job isn’t always easy, especially if you’re thinking of a career pivot – but we’re big believers in learning and growth here at Tines, so you’ve nothing to worry about. A variety of experience, perspectives, and voices makes us the company we are. We’d love to hear from you.
Tines provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.