Executive Assistant (12-month contract)
Founded in 2018 in Dublin, Tines is a smart, secure workflow platform designed to automate any manual task, regardless of complexity. By automating workflows, Tines empowers frontline teams to reduce monotonous, manual work and free up valuable time and resources.
Tines is an integrator across your entire stack - if it offers an API, Tines connects with it. Having firmly established Tines as the de-facto automation platform for cybersecurity teams, we’re expanding horizontally to IT, Product, Engineering, and Infrastructure teams. Tines was built for everyone, delivering transformative and innovative enterprise software to industry leaders like Canva, Intercom, Databricks, Mars and Reddit.
We’re excited about what we’re doing and what’s to come, and we’re looking for others who can lead by our values of Simplicity, Speed, and Soundness. Because Tines is about delivering exceptional customer experiences, while creating a company culture that nurtures individual curiosity, growth, and integrity.
Tines are hiring an Executive Assistant for a 12-month maternity cover contract. We are looking for a dynamic individual who can help to drive Tines forward!
Tines is a fast-paced Irish scale-up that is constantly evolving and growing, and we need an EA who will hit the ground running. From taking minutes at leadership meetings to coordinating events, managing expense reports to calendar wrangling, this varied role will have the successful candidate wearing many different hats. This role comes with a lot of autonomy, as well as a lot of ambiguity, so we need a self starter who can manage their work with little guidance.
The ideal candidate will have experience supporting multiple leaders with busy calendars, as well as strong administrative and presentation skills, and experience with coordinating events. There is a lot of opportunity to make huge impact in this role, and we really value smart and innovative talent! Our EA’s work impacts everyone at Tines, and they will have far-reaching influence.
This role will be reporting into the Head of People and supporting our CEO, CCO, and CRO, based in Ireland and the US.
This position will have a January 2024 start date, and will require one day per week in our Dublin office + any additional days needed for ad hoc events, etc.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the right hand to our CEO, CCO and CRO; provide them with comprehensive support
- Help the leadership team be effective with their time by optimising calendars
- Organise and own the leadership meeting cadence, agenda curation and follow up actions
- Assist the leadership team with high priority projects that move the business forward
- Arrange travel and logistics for trips with a keen eye for detail
- Coordinate company events such as Sales Kick Off and company All Hands
- Assist leaders with their team meetings and follow up action items
- Prioritise inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance
- Manage expense reports for the leadership team
- Scheduling of board meetings, and liaising with with board members’ EAs
- Compiling data, preparation of Powerpoint/Google Slides presentations, organisational charts, project plans, emails, and other relevant documents
- Ad hoc office support such as ordering snacks, purchasing office supplies, etc
What you bring to the table:
- Keen eye for detail and high standard of excellence in everything you do
- Proven track record / experience supporting senior level executives
- Experience coordinating events
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with senior executives, key stakeholders, and customers
- Curiosity: proven ability to see around corners, pre-empt and resolve issues
- Experience supporting global teams spread across timezones
- Experience using modern tools such as GSuite, Zoom & Navan. Using Pitch and Notion to support our leaders and their initiatives.
- Technical aptitude. Ability to learn and use cutting edge technical tools. Using a broad range of technical tools including our own Tines no-code automation software.
At Tines, we’re all about trying new things and taking the leap. If you’re second-guessing your application, we hope you’ll trust your gut and take the leap too! Applying for a new job isn’t always easy, especially if you’re thinking of a career pivot – but we’re big believers in learning and growth here at Tines, so you’ve nothing to worry about. A variety of experience, perspectives, and voices makes us the company we are. We’d love to hear from you.
Tines provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.