Account Executive - Northern California
Founded in 2018 in Dublin by experienced security leaders, Tines is a no-code platform designed to automate any manual task, regardless of complexity. By automating workflows, security and IT teams can reduce monotonous, manual work and free up valuable time and resources.
Tines directly connects with your existing tools, giving anyone on your team the power to streamline their work without the need for apps, plugins, or custom code. Tines is creating a brand new category of transformative and innovative enterprise software, backed by industry-leading investors and trusted security teams.
We’re excited about what we’re doing and what’s to come, and we’re looking for others who can lead by our values of Simplicity, Speed, and Soundness. Because Tines is about delivering exceptional customer experiences, while creating a company culture that nurtures individual curiosity, growth, and integrity.
This is a remote position that must be based in the San Francisco Bay Area as it will require regular in person meetings in that region.
Tines is looking for an Account Executive to join our North American sales team. You will be responsible for prospecting potential new customers in the Northern California region, guiding customers through the sales cycle, collaborating with Marketing, Customer Success, and Solution Engineers, and building/maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders in the Security and IT space.
What you will be doing:
- Build awareness and drive demand for Tines solutions by helping users and customers derive value from the Tines automation platform
- Clearly demonstrate and articulate the capabilities, power and value of the Tines automation platform
- Manage multiple customer opportunities through the sales cycle and close complex transactions
- Uncover fresh and diverse use cases to enable our customers to remove barriers and assist them to work smarter
- Actively prospect to supplement the lead flow provided by a dedicated team of Business Development Representatives
- Partner closely with Sales Engineering team throughout the sales cycle
- Collaborate across Tines business functions ( Legal, Customer Success, Marketing, etc ) to ensure a world class customer experience
- Work thoughtfully with customers to identify fresh opportunities and use cases
- Build a strong business plan through customer, partner and community ecosystems to achieve growth within your accounts and specified territory
- Work closely with Sales Leadership to develop repeatable strategies for new logo acquisition
- Deliver feedback to product and go-to-market teams on suggestions from customers and prospects
- Embody our core values of speed, simplicity and soundness in your daily work
What you bring with you:
- 3+ years of quota carrying software sales or technology sales experience
- Proven track record of sales success with commercial & enterprise customers
- Ability to prospect for outbound leads and at the same time nurture and develop inbound leadflow
- Successful track record of achieving quarterly goals, metrics and objectives
- Cross-department collaboration experience
- Coachability and curiosity: open to feedback, learn from mistakes, eager to learn and question the norm
- A passion to work at an early stage startup - a desire to make an impact for your team and the company
Target Annual Earnings (salary + commission): $240-300k
At Tines, we’re all about trying new things and taking the leap. If you’re second-guessing your application, we hope you’ll trust your gut and take the leap too! Applying for a new job isn’t always easy, especially if you’re thinking of a career pivot – but we’re big believers in learning and growth here at Tines, so you’ve nothing to worry about. A variety of experience, perspectives, and voices makes us the company we are. We’d love to hear from you.
Tines provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.