Influencer Marketing Strategist
Who We Are
ThirdLove disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fitting Room® quiz and is one of the original brands to operate 100% direct-to-consumer. All design and R&D is done in-house, and our extensive and complex supply chain is fully managed by our team. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our teams.
Traditionally, women were given a choice between two options when it came to their bras and underwear: Be sexy, or be comfortable. Our Cofounders: Dave Spector, Heidi Zak, and Ra’el Cohen, thought that was outdated too — so, in 2013, they created ThirdLove — a third, better option, which doesn’t force us to choose between being sexy or comfortable.
What Our Team Embodies
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven, and we were most recently recognized with the Great Place to Work certification. This recognition is given to a very small percentage of companies who apply for it and determined by employees’ real-time reports of their company culture. Earning this designation demonstrates to us that our team at ThirdLove is inspired by our mission, engaged in their everyday work, and enjoy partnering with our teammates and customers. If you want to impact millions of people, find your fit, and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
What We Are Looking For
The company is seeking an Influencer Marketing Strategist who can oversee and implement influencer marketing campaigns to increase brand visibility and engagement on social media platforms. The role involves developing, executing, and evaluating campaigns that leverage influencer partnerships. The Influencer Marketing Strategist’s job is to create and execute influencer marketing campaigns. These campaigns aim to increase brand awareness, engagement, and conversions. To do this, the Strategist works closely with influencers and social media platforms. They find suitable influencers for each campaign and negotiate deals that benefit everyone involved. The Strategist also tracks and analyzes campaign success, adjusts strategies as needed, and reports back to senior management. Keeping up with the latest trends and best practices is crucial to ensure campaigns are effective and innovative.
This person must be a self-starter, and go-getter. The ideal personality match is someone who has the drive to build the ThirdLove creator community, by way of new content, increased site traffic and efficient sales.
What You Will Own And How You Will Make A Difference
- Create and implement influencer and brand ambassador programs that are in line with the overall marketing goals.
- Identify and engage with influencers who align with our target audience, brand values and needs.
- Responsibilities include handling influencer/brand ambassador partnerships, contract negotiations, content planning, communication nurturing and performance reporting.
- Provide regular reports on ambassador performance, including metrics such as engagement, reach, traffic on-site and ROI.
- Work with cross-functional teams, such as the Affiliate agency, social media, creative, and PR, to establish cohesive and successful campaigns and evergreen programs.
- It is important to stay informed about industry trends and best practices in influencer/brand ambassador marketing.
- Monitor financial resources and ensure efficient implementation of campaigns within established budgetary limits. For brand ambassador program, review budgets weekly to ensure we're spending in full as the program is on a commission structure.
- Role must be in San Francisco, with 2 days in the office.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Who You Are
DEFY CONVENTIONS: Stay curious and courageous. Take risks to drive innovation.
EVERYDAY IS A NEW DAY: Be adaptable and resilient. Approach new situations with a positive mindset.
MAKE IT HAPPEN: Take ownership and act with urgency. Execute with grit and focus.
PUT CUSTOMERS FIRST: Listen with empathy and communicate clearly, always with a customer focus.
WE’RE STRONGER TOGETHER: Efficiently cross-functionally collaborate & champion diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- To be successful as an Influencer Marketing Strategist, candidates should have strong social media skills, be comfortable working with people/content creator community, and be able to put together a strategy rooted in performance learnings to grow the program.
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills, as they will need to present program updates, learnings and recommendations to stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in influencer media; experience working in or building a brand ambassador program highly recommended.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Canva; Influencer tools/dashboards are a plus
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in google slides
ThirdLove Offers You
- Competitive salary + equity
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flex time off
- Discounted and free products
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is an E-Verify employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit E-Verify.
Base salary range is 70-75K annually