Email and SMS Operations Specialist
Who We Are
ThirdLove disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fitting Room® quiz and is one of the original brands to operate 100% direct-to-consumer. All design and R&D is done in-house, and our extensive and complex supply chain is fully managed by our team. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our teams.
Traditionally, women were given a choice between two options when it came to their bras and underwear: Be sexy, or be comfortable. Our Cofounders: Dave Spector, Heidi Zak, and Ra’el Cohen, thought that was outdated too — so, in 2013, they created ThirdLove — a third, better option, which doesn’t force us to choose between being sexy or comfortable.
What Our Team Embodies
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven, and we were most recently recognized with the Great Place to Work certification. This recognition is given to a very small percentage of companies who apply for it and determined by employees’ real-time reports of their company culture. Earning this designation demonstrates to us that our team at ThirdLove is inspired by our mission, engaged in their everyday work, and enjoy partnering with our teammates and customers. If you want to impact millions of people, find your fit, and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
What We Are Looking For
At ThirdLove, we prioritize the intersection of design and data to create products that resonate with our customers. As an Associate, Marketing Operations you will play a pivotal role in crafting a personalized digital journey for our customers. With an emphasis on precision and innovation, this position ensures the flawless execution of email campaigns that drive loyalty, engagement, and revenue. Your work will amplify the voice of ThirdLove, reinforcing our commitment to offering every individual the perfect fit.
What You Will Own And How You Will Make A Difference
- Lifecycle Communication: Lead the creation, management, and refinement of automated communication for both email and SMS, ensuring personalized, timely, and impactful customer engagements.
- Campaigns: Execute the complete lifecycle of email and SMS marketing campaigns, including setup, scheduling, testing, deployment, and optimization.
- A/B Testing: Design and execute A/B tests to continually refine and optimize email performance. Analyze results and implement improvements.
- HTML Coding: Leverage light HTML skills to ensure emails render beautifully across diverse devices and platforms, making tweaks when necessary.
- Performance Analysis: Extract regular reports on email and SMS to evaluate performance against pivotal metrics and drive actionable insights.
- Collaboration: Partner with the site, creative, branding, and broader marketing teams to synchronize campaigns with ThirdLove's branding and product narratives.
- Tool Mastery: Become a proficient user of various Email and SMS Service Providers, especially Sailthru and Attentive, and stay updated on their latest features and best practices.
- Compliance and Best Practices: Ensure all email and SMS campaigns adhere to current best practices, regulations, and anti-spam laws.
- Continuous Improvement: Stay abreast of emerging trends, tools, and best practices in drip campaigns, email, and SMS marketing to keep ThirdLove at the pinnacle of digital outreach.
- Various other tasks and duties as assigned or needed
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related domain.
- Solid experience in managing drip campaigns, especially in email and SMS channels.
- Proficiency with Email and SMS Service Providers, Sailthru experience being a distinct advantage.
- Basic to intermediate skills in HTML coding.
- An analytical approach complemented by excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Stand or Sit : Must be able to remain in a stationary position approximately 60% of the time
- Use hands/fingers to handle or feel: Constantly operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, computer, printer, etc.
- See: The ability to observe details at close range like digital writing (within a few feet of the observer).
- Talk & Speak clearly: The ability to verbally communicate information and ideas so others will understand. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations, many of these interactions can be online and will require verbal exchanges.
- Hear & Verbal Comprehension: The ability to listen to what other colleagues verbally express and understand the information that has been provided.
- Walk:The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Thought Processing: be able to make logical connections between thoughts and/or actions. Be able to understand their relevance to achieve a goal or keep the thread of conversation.
ThirdLove Offers You
- Competitive salary + equity
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flex time off
- Discounted and free products
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is an E-Verify employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit E-Verify.
80-90K annual base compensation