Paid Media Manager
Who We Are
ThirdLove disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fitting Room® quiz and is one of the original brands to operate 100% direct-to-consumer. All design and R&D is done in-house, and our extensive and complex supply chain is fully managed by our team. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our teams.
Traditionally, women were given a choice between two options when it came to their bras and underwear: Be sexy, or be comfortable. Our Cofounders: Dave Spector, Heidi Zak, and Ra’el Cohen, thought that was outdated too — so, in 2013, they created ThirdLove — a third, better option, which doesn’t force us to choose between being sexy or comfortable.
What Our Team Embodies
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven, and we were most recently recognized with the Great Place to Work certification. This recognition is given to a very small percentage of companies who apply for it and determined by employees’ real-time reports of their company culture. Earning this designation demonstrates to us that our team at ThirdLove is inspired by our mission, engaged in their everyday work, and enjoy partnering with our teammates and customers. If you want to impact millions of people, find your fit, and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
What We Are Looking For
We’re looking for a Paid Media Manager who will be integrated with performance marketing to help bring to life brand and product stories across all media channels. You will be responsible for helping to drive awareness, interest and consideration on site through paid media channels. By integrating with performance media, you will identify opportunities to make branding channels more efficient (ie Programmatic CTV, DRTV) and get a chance to work in more digitally focused platforms. You’ll integrate with creative, life cycle and brand teams to help brief in and tell the story through the lens of media. You’ll work closely with agencies and partners to build out performance and help share across teams to capitalize on learnings.
This is a highly cross-functional role, collaborating closely with the broader marketing team to deliver on-brand, high-performing campaigns that meet all business objectives
What You Will Own And How You Will Make A Difference
- Lead contact for agencies and vendor partners to help inform and brief in brand strategy, budgets, goals and objectives. Work closely with the Director of Paid Media to help to define the role of brand channels and how they integrate with larger marketing goals & objectives.
- Oversee and manage planning & execution of media channels that are executed by the Thirdlove team (Direct Mail & Display). Manage tactical strategy, execution and optimizations with agency partners across Social, Search, TV/OTT/CTV and Podcasts.
- Manage the budget on an ongoing basis. Budget management consists of, but not limited to: weekly, monthly and quarterly budget planning, ongoing budget optimizations based on business needs and success, reconciling billing and payment of invoices to ensure we stay on budget.
- Be data driven and leverage analytics to inform success and optimizations across media partners/placements, creative and overall business metrics. Utilize data to inform learnings, creative briefs and executive/team share outs. This role will be responsible for communicating across the broader marketing teams for cross functional learnings.
- Write creative briefs for brand and performance assets, building from cross-functional input. Brief the Creative Team on asset creation to ensure media assets are on-brand, that will align to key media KPIs, Traffic and ROAS (Return on Ad Spend).
- Work with Paid Media Director to develop and steward a testing roadmap for core channels. Work closely with agencies, vendors and Sr. Marketing Analyst to update performance 2x/month when tests are in market. Shareout findings to cross functional teams monthly.
- Various other tasks and duties as assigned or needed
Who You Are
DEFY CONVENTIONS: Stay curious and courageous. Take risks to drive innovation.
EVERYDAY IS A NEW DAY: Be adaptable and resilient. Approach new situations with a positive mindset.
MAKE IT HAPPEN: Take ownership and act with urgency. Execute with grit and focus.
PUT CUSTOMERS FIRST: Listen with empathy and communicate clearly, always with a customer focus.
WE’RE STRONGER TOGETHER: Efficiently cross-functionally collaborate & champion diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a Paid Media Manager or in a similar role. Agency experience is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of traditional and digital advertising platforms, including Google Ads, and Facebook Ads Manager
- Strong analytical skills and experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Proficiency in data analysis and reporting, with the ability to derive actionable insights from campaign metrics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create compelling ad copies.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Familiarity with A/B testing methodologies and experimentation frameworks.
- Experience with budget management and campaign optimization to drive measurable results.
- Certifications in Google Ads, Facebook Blueprint, or other relevant advertising platforms are a plus.
- Strategic mindset and the ability to connect long-term vision to short-term objectives and initiatives.
- Structured thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- A strong understanding of the brand, consumer, and product marketing.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment and meet changing deadlines and priorities.
ThirdLove Offers You
- Competitive salary + equity
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flex time off
- Discounted and free products
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is an E-Verify employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit E-Verify.
Base salary range is 80-100K annually