Senior Product Manager, Automotive
Swift Navigation is hiring. Let us introduce ourselves. Swift is changing the way we navigate and understand the world. Swift’s precise positioning technology platform improves location accuracy from several meters to a few centimeters and is used by millions of devices across the globe. Swift’s technology is trusted by users across industries, enabling safer driving, greater efficiency for last-mile delivery and commercial transport operations, higher location accuracy for mobile devices, and new possibilities for rail, robotics, and other connected machines. That’s what we offer our customers and partners, and working together as a team to exceed customer needs and expectations is the best part of our days. We collaborate across the globe to tackle problems, pursue our mission, and have a real impact in the world. We are diverse, flexible, and supportive. We know that our team is our most valuable asset, and we offer a host of benefits to ensure that each team member knows it.
Now a little more about the role. We are seeking a dynamic and experienced B2B product manager to drive the roadmap of our Automotive precise positioning solution. As Sr. Product Manager, you’ll develop and execute short- and long-term strategies to accelerate revenue growth. Working closely with Business Unit leadership, sales, marketing, and engineering, you’ll guide feature prioritization and set clear expectations for your solution’s performance. In collaboration with leadership, you develop a deep understanding of the roadmaps of our customers (Automotive OEMs and Tier-1s) and you are motivated by the commercial success of your solutions. You will also meet and interact with customers and partners face-to-face and help to strategically inform the product roadmap.
The successful candidate must be a team player with demonstrated experience working cross-functionally to transform requirements and technical concepts into customer benefits.
- Develop and execute product strategies and roadmaps in alignment with company goals and customer requirements.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify trends, competitive landscape, and customer needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as engineering, customer success, marketing, finance, and sales, to develop new products and enhance existing ones.
- Define product specifications and requirements based on customer feedback and market research.
- Coordinate and lead product development projects from concept to launch, ensuring timely delivery and adherence to budgetary constraints.
- Manage the product lifecycle, including pricing and positioning.
- Conduct regular product performance evaluations, gather customer feedback, and implement necessary improvements or modifications.
- Monitor market trends, competitive activities, and technological advancements to identify potential opportunities or threats.
- Provide guidance and support to sales teams in product positioning, value proposition, and customer presentations.
- Define Go-To-Market strategies in collaboration with Product Marketing and BU leadership
- Support customer engagement activities, including product presentations.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and implement effective account-based marketing campaigns.
- Maintain documentation, including product requirements and specifications.
- Stay updated on industry regulations, standards, and certifications relevant to automotive products.
- Foster strong relationships with customers, suppliers, and internal stakeholders to drive product success and customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will be a:
- Experienced product manager with 7+ years of directly relevant experience managing a product or product line at an automotive supplier. Experience with connectivity, ISO 26262, and GNSS-based positioning is a plus.
- Strong, bright leader with the ability to create aggressive but realistic product plans who has the ability to align an engineering team behind their vision. Hungry to learn our technology (which consists of both SaaS and embedded software products) and able to translate that knowledge into easy-to-understand value propositions for our customers.
- Resourceful, startup-savvy operator who is excited to help shape products and bring them to market. The successful candidate must know how to start from scratch and iterate continuously in a complex environment without a set playbook. Startup experience is a strong plus.
- Strong cross-functional team player capable of engaging many functions —, marketing, sales, engineering, customer success, and executive leadership — to achieve alignment and drive results. Track record managing complex technical products and a willingness to get hands dirty. Experience working at a global company is a plus.
Bonus points for:
- Engineering and Business Degree
Swift Navigation is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We welcome candidates representing all ethnicities, religions, cultures, sexual orientations, gender identities, ages, professional/personal/military experiences, and more.
Swift Navigation will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49.