UPCOMING: Senior C++ Software Engineer, Algorithms
This job is opening soon. We invite you to express your interest ahead of time so that our recruiting team can begin reviewing your background.
SoundHound AI believes every person should be able to interact naturally with the products around them–by simply talking. With a global reach spanning two dozen languages, we build Voice AI products with conversational intelligence for cars, restaurant ordering, and more, allowing our customers to extend their brand in new and meaningful ways.
We are looking for a senior software engineer who has experience writing production-level C++ code and is strong in search algorithms and data structures.
In this role, you will:
- Write production-level C++ code in a Linux environment
- Design and implement algorithmic solutions to non-trivial problems
- Design and implement systems that manage a unique blend of searchable data (including audio, meta-data, and traditional text-based content)
- Regularly analyze the data curated by the system and identify areas for improvement
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have been writing production-level C++ code for more than seven (7) years
- You are self-motivated and able to contribute in a fast-paced team environment
- You have a deep grasp of algorithms and data structures, with an ability to innovate
- You have experience manipulating and managing large amounts of data
- You have experience with distributed computing
We’d be especially excited if you have experience working in small autonomous teams with a track record of driving tasks to completion coupled with a passion for building products that delight end users.
Here at SoundHound, diversity, equity, and inclusion are key to who we are as a company. With a mission to build Voice AI for the world, creating a team with global perspectives is critical to our success.
We care deeply about fostering an environment where everyone is supported and can do their best work. SoundHound ensures that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other employment benefits.
Employees enjoy comprehensive health care, paid time off, discounted fitness classes, and flexible working hours. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and culture at https://soundhound.com/careers/.
Come join our growing team and bring your unique voice to our mission!