Enterprise Onboarding Strategist
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Posted on Saturday, August 19, 2023
About Your Role:
Sendoso is seeking a highly ambitious individual who is equal parts creative and digitally savvy to manage the onboarding experience for Sendoso customers. The Enterprise Onboarding Strategist is a customer centric role that will set customers up for success on the Sendoso sending platform. You will focus on getting customers accustomed to sending through Sendoso, understanding product capabilities, and delivering best practices. The ideal candidate has a history of success onboarding / implementing customers on SaaS platforms and providing an exceptional customer experience.
Who You Are:
- Customer oriented with a focus on quality
- Strong Project Management skills (PjM) - highly organized
- Ability to interact and collaborate with key stakeholders within customer organizations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate efficiently with individuals at all seniority levels
- Comfortable with presenting to clients, big and small, virtually and in person
- Ability to deliver results under pressure, work independently, and take ownership of assigned tasks while being able to pivot quickly
- Implementation of SaaS products required
- Strong technical acumen
- Ability to explain complex concepts simply
Your Typical Day:
- Educate, enable and nurture customers through the Sendoso onboarding experience
- Drive successful activation and adoption of a company’s senders
- Implement and encourage integrations with our partner products
- Understand and explain how features within the platform relate to customer needs
- Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders within customer organizations to drive successful outcomes
- Experience (4+ Years) in a strategic onboarding role at a SaaS company
- Proven track record of working with customers on deployment, adoption, and projects
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance on onboarding / implementation goals
- Excel in working across multiple teams/departments
- Experience with Salesforce
Bonus Points If...
- You have sales or marketing or B2B experience!
- You have deep experience in project management
How We Work
• We work sane, sustainable and flexible working hours.
• We offer “take what you need” PTO, and have a genuine, supportive culture around work life balance and boundaries.
• We are consistently building, refining and automating processes to aid our work; we encourage each team member to propose and adopt new technologies, frameworks, and processes that make us more effective as an organization.
• Some of us work near or in corporate offices (pandemic permitting) but many of us work remotely full time.
• You are empowered to choose the environment that maximizes your happiness, engagement and ability to reach our shared goals.
• We provide comprehensive benefits to reward and support our employees.
Who We Are
Sendoso is the leading Sending Platform that delivers modern direct mail, personalized gifts, eGifts, and other Physical Impressions™ at scale. This makes it possible to build stronger, deeper, and more trusted relationships that move everything up and to the right! We’re a Series C company with $154M in venture capital funding with more than 800+ customers and 20,000 active users. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics.
Our mission is to help companies rise above the noise by eradicating spam and elevating relationships. Our goal is to enable businesses everywhere to make more human connections in a digital world.
We are unable to hire in the following states at this time: HI
Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By submitting your application, you agree that Sendoso may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes.