Manager of Global Payroll & Benefits
At Prenuvo, we are on a mission to flip the paradigm from reactive “sick-care” to proactive health care. Our award-winning whole body scan is fast (under 1 hour), safe (MRI has no ionizing radiation), and non-invasive (no contrast). Our unique integrated stack of optimized hardware, software, and increasingly AI, coupled with the patient-centric experience of our clinics across North America, have allowed us to lead the charge against “we caught it too late again.” Prenuvo operates preventative screening clinics in Vancouver, Silicon Valley, Dallas, Boca Raton, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, New York City, Bethesda, and Chicago, with more clinics in North America and internationally in the next 2 years.
We are changing healthcare and bringing a slow moving goliath of an industry into the present while blazing a trail into the future of radiology and clinical operations through software, automation and AI.
We are looking for a Manager of Global Payroll & Benefits to manage and oversee the global payroll and benefits operations of the organization, ensuring accuracy, compliance, and efficiency. This role will report to the Head of People.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee the processing of global payroll and ensure compliance with local tax laws and regulations.
- Manage employee benefits programs, including health insurance, retirement plans, leave policies, and other employee perks.
- Coordinate with People teams to align payroll and benefits with the company’s overall strategy.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting and filing of payroll-related documents.
- Develop and implement efficient payroll processes and systems.
- Handle payroll-related inquiries and resolve any issues or discrepancies.
- Lead, manage, and train the payroll and benefits team.
- Stay updated on global payroll and benefits trends and legal changes.
What You’ll Bring
- Certification in payroll or benefits administration and/or PHR is a plus
- Proven experience in payroll and benefits administration, particularly in a global context
- Experience managing a team
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, HR, or related field
- Familiarity with HRIS software—Rippling a plus
- Strong knowledge of global payroll regulations and benefits administration
- Excellent leadership and team management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Proficient in using payroll software (Rippling a plus); and Microsoft Office Suite, specifically, high proficiency in using excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possesses a can-do attitude, taking initiative is solving and anticipating problems with quality but swiftly
- We empower - We are all agents for change in transforming healthcare and in transforming our health
- We work together - We work together to support and deliver the best for our members and ourselves
- We bring transparency - Positive change comes from transparency in where we stand as a company, as colleagues and as Prenuvo members
What We Offer
- An avenue to make a positive impact on people's lives and their health
- We believe in preventative healthcare for everyone, including our team - Prenuvo provides free, whole-body scans to each team member
- Growth opportunities are at the heart of our people journey, we’re doing big things with bright minds - there is no single path to success, it can be shaped along the way
- Building strong relationships is at the core of everything we do - our team gets together each week to connect, share, and socialize
- Recognizing time away to restore is vital to our wellbeing - we have a flexible vacation policy and we will encourage you to use it
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, including Mental Health coverage, to support you and your family
- The base salary we offer for this role ranges from: $100,000 - 110,000 USD per year
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.