About ‘The Hercules Project’
The Hercules Project is a large study observing up to 100,000 adults aged 18 or older in the U.S. using whole body MRI (WB-MRI) scans over the next 10 years. Participants will be recruited from multiple clinical sites, they'll undergo MRI scans using specialized equipment. Radiologists will assess the images and share results with healthcare providers. Follow-up calls will be made after the initial scan to gather diagnostic outcomes. Optional follow-up scans may occur at 24 and 36 months. Data will be analyzed for sensitivity, specificity, and predictive value. For those with prior diagnoses, comparisons will be made between MRI findings and known conditions. The study aims to evaluate MRI's predictive power for future health issues, considering various factors.
We are changing healthcare and bringing a slow moving goliath of an industry into the present while blazing a trail into the future of radiology and clinical operations through software, automation and AI. We are looking for technologists ready to expand their skill sets and help establish Prenuvo as a pioneer in preventative healthcare.
This is a rare opportunity in the field to step away from clinical practice and apply your training towards a revolutionary service. We are rapidly expanding and are looking for team members with the flexible mindsets and skills required to be a part of our mission!
Not Your Average Technologist Job
- We strongly believe in providing our staff with competitive wages and solid benefits.
- We believe in merit, happy employment, and job satisfaction!
- Step away from clinical practice, we offer more flexibility and consistency in your schedule and no on-call
- We provide the perks and benefits alike to other ‘tech-companies’ versus the status quo of medical practices/hospitals. Including no on-site hierarchies.
- Preventative medicine welcomes positive energy which we love to embrace at Prenuvo!
- We work with top of the line magnets and industry-leading protocol
- We ensure a safe working environment, for staff and patients; no walk-in guests and no breaking skin
- The salary offered for this position ranges from $80,000 to 115,000 USD annually
There are 2 full-time permanent positions available. This role will be onsite.
What You'll Do
- Operation of MRI Scanner: you are responsible for patient safety, the performance of high quality Prenuvo Scans, performing and remaining current on Prenuvo Scan protocols
- Ordering supplies, cleaning equipment, and scan room preparation
- Troubleshooting equipment issues and reporting them to the relevant department when necessary
- Utilize ancillary tools and equipment appropriately: PACS and other software systems
- Image Post Processing: responsible for post processing images including transfer of images to PACS, ensuring all post processing steps are complete
- Leadership: proven ability and interest in training new technologists in all facets of the role including patient safety, room preparation, effective communication, image acquisition, time management and post processing
What You'll Bring
- A strong base knowledge of MRI imaging and patient safety
- Licensed with the appropriate board: ARMRIT or ARRT (MR) (or equivalent) depending on the location of the role you are applying for
- BLS - Basic Life Support
- Completion of an accredited Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) program or radiologic technology program
- Clinical work experience of at least 2 years
- You can understand, perform and accurately complete all examinations on MRI equipment, following clinic practices and procedure
- Proficiency running advanced MR studies independently
- Ability to work with a multi-disciplinary team and the drive to thrive in a high-pressure, fast paced environment
- Demonstrate patient care skills with an ability to explain complex medical terms and procedures in a manner that is easily understood by a non-medical audience
- A willingness to learn new skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills
- A customer focused attitude and presentation
- Pride in your work with an ability to critically assess image quality
- We empower - We are all agents for change in transforming healthcare and in transforming our health
- We work together - We work together to support and deliver the best for our members and ourselves
- We bring transparency - Positive change comes from transparency in where we stand as a company, as colleagues and as Prenuvo members
What We Offer
- An avenue to make a positive impact on people's lives and their health
- We believe in preventative healthcare for everyone, including our team - Prenuvo provides free, whole-body scans to each team member
- Growth opportunities are at the heart of our people journey, we’re doing big things with bright minds - there is no single path to success, it can be shaped along the way
- Building strong relationships is at the core of everything we do - our team gets together each week to connect, share, and socialize
- Recognizing time away to restore is vital to our wellbeing - we have a flexible vacation policy and we will encourage you to use it
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, including Mental Health coverage, to support you and your family
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.