Senior Account Executive
PredictSpring is looking for a Senior Account Executive to join the Go-To-Market team and focus on sales initiatives for the West Coast. This Senior Account Executive will be responsible for building strategic partnerships with retailers and brands to drive adoption of PredictSpring’s modern and innovative POS platform. We’re looking for a high-energy, talented, driven communicator with great energy, passion and hunger to serve as a strategic company executive as well as help close new business in an exciting and evolving industry. This individual should have SaaS experience and be able to grow our SaaS license revenue. If you can see yourself thriving in this type of environment while delivering a differentiated value proposition to leading brands/retailers, we want to talk to you.
Estimated On-Target Earnings Range: $175,000 - $225,000
The pay range above represents a reasonable estimate of the on target earnings (salary plus target sales incentives) for the listed position. This role is eligible for a commission plan (as defined in the sales incentive plan document) and a competitive equity package. Pay within this range varies by work location and may also depend on job-related factors such as an applicant’s skills, qualifications, and experience.
- Prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline in assigned territory.
- Leverage existing networks to increase PredictSpring brand awareness.
- Work collaboratively with key internal stakeholders
- Leverage the existing network of retail executives to create net new POS opportunities.
- Use a consultative and solution selling approach to beat competition and drive pipeline.
- Own and achieve aggressive new business targets in a fast-paced, highly strategic sales environment.
- 3-5+ years in enterprise SaaS sales and/or retail/POS technology
- Strong business development, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Strong track record in enterprise sales with proven over-performance.
- Deep understanding of SaaS technology and business model
- Previous experience at a start-up strongly preferred.
- Forward-looking, strategic, results driven. Flexible, creative, and proactive.
We pride ourselves in providing the most robust compensation and benefits package exceeding industry standards.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Strong equity / employee stock option package
- 100% company paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for the employee and dependents with BlueShield
- Generous vacation and company holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Participation in 401(k) plan with Vanguard