UX Designer - Customer Success
Customer Service, Design, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, April 13, 2023
PredictSpring is looking for a UX Designer (Customer Success) who is passionate about designing amazing Modern POS and Omnichannel experiences. We are looking for an exceptional interaction and visual designer who works well with clients & stakeholders in a fast moving start-up environment. You have a strong portfolio that showcases the breadth of your work with details of your role on each project—from the initial concept to design delivery. You are a motivated self-starter that will help brands re-imagine their modern POS design and experience while working with their brand guidelines.
- Work with the Customer and Customer Success to create user journeys, POS layouts and iterate based on feedback.
- Design conceptual wireframes and high-fidelity mockups.
- Create elegant design experiences, from concept to launch.
- Design deliverables for Modern POS on iPhone and iPad form factors.
Skills & Experience
- Experience with design and technical considerations for various mobile form factors and user interaction design
- Experience working with brand guidelines and various verticals (health and beauty, footwear and apparel, home furnishings, wineries)
- 3-5 years of experience in UX/UI involving interaction and visual design.
- Expert level skills in one of the design tools Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision and Sketch or other relevant design tools.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in an art and graphics design field.
- Prior experience working in retail, e-commerce or retail industry is a plus but not required.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Strong equity / employee stock option package
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous vacation and company holidays
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- Participation in 401(k) plan with Vanguard
See more open positions at PredictSpring
Something looks off?