Staff Frontend Engineer
As a Staff Software Engineer - Front End, you will design and develop features on our CMS platform -- a platform on which the world's leading brands and retailers are building their Modern POS. You will play an integral role in shaping the direction of our product and bringing new features to market.
Skills & Experience
- Experience with React and Node.js
- Ability to build and improve a REST/JSON API client
- Ability to debug API responses
- Write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Self Driven and motivated to deliver with minimal input
- Well versed in GIT and version control
- Strong sense of responsibility; driving a project from inception to completion
- Good communication and documentation skills.
Nice To Have
- Experience working on Retail POS platforms and solutions.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems
- Working experience with Amazon Web Services
- Design and implement key modules of our CMS platform using React and web technologies.
- Work closely with our UX team to collaborate on creating the best user experiences.
- Troubleshoot business and production issues.
We pride ourselves in providing the most robust compensation and benefits package exceeding industry standards.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Strong equity / employee stock option package
- 100% company paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for the employee and dependents with BlueShield
- Generous vacation and company holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Participation in 401(k) plan with Vanguard