Senior Product Manager
PredictSpring is looking for a Senior Product Manager to develop and execute product strategy/design of our Modern POS product line. As a Senior Product Manager, you will have a strong technical background and a proven track record delivering results for customers. You will develop product definition and utilize your strong communication skills in order to successfully partner with the engineering team. This role will require you to develop a deep understanding of and expertise in POS, payments, and the retail industry.
- Define and communicate product vision, and priorities to internal and external partners.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to build the Modern POS platform.
- Partner with companies in the payments ecosystem to create a complete Modern POS offering for brands and retailers.
- Understand user pain points, rapidly problem-solve and convert ideas into working prototypes.
- Define product requirements, develop product specifications and execute against them.
- Collaborate with design and engineering teams to define information architectures, UX flows, and wireframes.
- Collaborate with customer success teams to enable the adoption of Modern POS.
- 5+ years of product experience, bonus if experiencing building SaaS platforms in POS, e-commerce or payments infrastructure.
- Retail technology background is a plus.
- Experience partnering with engineering and design teams to define, build and maintain products that are critical to growth, engagement, and retention.
- Experience working in fast-paced and iterative product development cycles.
- Prior experience working in a startup type of environment with a high degree of ambiguity and the ability to wear multiple hats.
- Ability to succinctly articulate the product vision at customer briefings as well as with engineering and design teams.
- Deep understanding of modern multi-tenant cloud technology stacks.
- Prior experience in building products on Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, Salesforce Platform or Microsoft Azure.
- Ability to travel up to 15-20% (as required).
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree is a plus
We pride ourselves in providing the most robust compensation and benefits package exceeding industry standards.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Strong equity / employee stock option package
- 100% company paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for the employee and dependents with BlueShield
- Generous vacation and company holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Participation in 401(k) plan with Vanguard