Growth Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, February 8, 2024
Do you need to believe in the product you’re selling? Are you looking to join a team that’s passionate about making an impact and achieving results? Do you want to be part of the movement to help restaurants write their comeback story? Three times, yes? Join our team!
About this Opportunity:
As a Growth Account Executive with Popmenu, you’ll be part of a growing sales team whose mission is to revolutionize the way restaurants do business. You will work collaboratively with your regional team to develop strategies and messaging that drive awareness and sustain a strong pipeline of current client who would benefit from our add on tools to further drive ROI.
As an owner of relationships, you play a critical role in strengthening our client retention —accelerating growth for both Popmenu and the restaurant industry. Our Growth Account Executives are innovators in prospecting, skilled at articulating the long-term ROI of restaurant technology and enthusiastic about our product and purpose.
Our sales team is not here to simply sell; Popmenu is a true partner for restaurants—we’re here to empower owners and operators with the technology tools that will keep them successful long into the future.
We will also be working with former Popmenu Customers. Bringing them back into the fold updated tools, new products and massive updates. A lot has changed in the product in seven years!
What's on Your Plate:
- Revenue generation – Growth Account Executives at Popmenu are experts in stirring excitement for our product! They know how to sell the long-term value of a simplified technology solution, and operate in an accelerated sales cycle (from on-the-spot signatures to just a few days), conducting product demos and closing deals. Our AE’s are true champions of restaurant success—staying on top of key industry challenges and developing targeted messaging and methodologies that establish credibility and trust, overcome objections, and create urgency and interest in the Popmenu product without overpromising.
- Cultivating the Popmenu brand – The restaurant industry is a close-knit one; Popmenu AE’s know the importance of a network. Our AE’s spend time with the restaurant community, they connect with owners and operators to understand their challenges and provide a solution that turns prospective clients into Popmenu fans.
- Account Management: We aim to be a trusted technology partner for restaurants—that means we stay away from making deals with businesses where we do not add value (i.e., that aren’t a good fit). We are here to support our clients any way we can, often times that means showing the busy operators best practices and innovative ways to use our platform. We are constantly iterating and part of this role will be communicating that to our customers.
- Upselling New Tools: We take ownership of the company’s success and make each other shine through communication and collaboration. Whether sharing learnings and best practices with internal teams or spending time connecting with external partners, our AEs know how to maximize relationships to identify opportunities and deliver results. Our job is to show off the new Popmenu tools and how they are impacting the bottom line for our customers. They rely on us for consulting on the best ways to leverage tech and we have a growing tech stack to support that mission.
What You Bring to the Table:
- You’re skilled in account management, hunter/farmer, lead generation & closing deals
- You’re an ambitious, self-motivated self-starter
- You are energized working in a high-volume, fast-paced sales environment
- You bring confidence and energy to conversations while delivering inspiring product demonstrations and articulating value and ROI
- You’re a people person who demonstrates excellent interpersonal/customer-relations skills in person, in writing, and over the phone
- You manage your time efficiently and stay organized to get the job done
- You love food and technology—and you’re a whiz on a smartphone and tablet!
- Worked in a restaurant? Whether you were serving, bussing, cooking, or managing, we’d love to see that extra seasoning in your application!
Who We Are:
Popmenu is a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS company in the restaurant/hospitality sector with more than 10,000 restaurant clients. We are dedicated to revolutionizing the industry in a way that benefits both the restaurant owner and their customers. We started with our now-patented, dynamic menu technology that unleashes the power of a restaurant’s greatest marketing tool: the menu. Since then, we have been endlessly innovating to continue tackling existing and emerging industry needs.
We hire exceptionally bright, motivated people who are passionate about helping great restaurants reach their full potential. We offer a flexible work environment, a pioneering concept, a product our clients love, and talented teammates. This is a chance to make great things happen and be a difference maker. We’re excited to meet you!
What We’re Serving:
- Genuine Core Values: We asked our employees what’s most important to them in the workplace and carefully sculpted our 4 core values to truly represent our company culture. We’re proud that our culture has been recognized with several awards including Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work and Top Workplaces USA. We’re even prouder that peers recognize each other on a monthly basis for exemplifying our values with what we call Super Booms.
- Giving Back: In addition to our larger partners such as the Giving Kitchen, our culture champions (aka monthly Super Boom winners) pick a cause they are passionate about, and we’ll make a donation in their name.
- Visible Growth and Development: There is no way to avoid personal growth in a start-up! We keep innovating and improving and our team members keep growing as well. Just in the last year, 1 out of 5 team members has been promoted into a new role.
- Company Ownership: When we say, “Act Like an Owner”, we put our money where our mouth is! Every single team member receives meaningful company equity options because we recognize that every role is important for our success.
- Benefits for the Whole Family: Along with the typical medical, dental, vision, 401K benefits, we’ve got your furry family members covered with our Wagmo Wellness Plan.