Client Support Specialist - Tier 1
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
Are you passionate about helping clients when they need it the most? Do you believe that successful client support is paramount to a successful partnership? Are you convinced that restaurant owners deserve technology that allows them to take back control from 3rd party platforms? Three times yes? Sounds like we found a match!
About This Opportunity:
Popmenu is looking for an organized Client Support Specialist to ensure our clients never feel hung out to dry with the Popmenu platform.
As the face of our company, you play a critical role in strengthening client relationships by providing an effortless experience. Our Client Support Specialists approach each interaction through phone calls, chats, emails or texts with curiosity to uncover the root cause, think creatively about solutions, and educate clients with recommendations tailored specifically to their business needs.
Popmenu is a true partner for restaurants—we are here to ensure our clients continue to be familiar with the technology tools that will keep them successful long into the future. To be most effective assisting our fast-paced clients, you must be available on evenings and weekends.
What's on Your Plate:
- Client Support: You will be a passionate champion for our clients – Our Client Support Specialists are persistent when seeking to resolve an issue, they are diligent about keeping clients updated along the way and they are proactive in collaborating with internal partners on behalf of the client. They understand how to turn a grumble into a smile, ensuring that support calls, chats, and emails get resolved with a positive, friendly tone and in a timely manner.
- Effortless Experience: “Be easy to do business with” is the mantra of Popmenu Support. Our Client Support Specialist works eye-level with clients to deeply understand their business needs and goals. They troubleshoot issues creatively, uncovering innovative solutions or recommendations aligned to the client’s business objectives. They offer consultative support, ensuring that we proactively educate our clients on how to make the most of our products.
- Get it Done: Our Client Support Specialist knows that clients reach out because they need our help. They respond with urgency and a can-do attitude when it comes to digging deep to truly understand the problem, troubleshooting an appropriate solution, and giving recommendations the client wouldn't even know to ask. They consider themselves expert investigators and never shy away from a challenge.
- Product Liaison: Our Client Support Specialist is always on the lookout for problematic trends or patterns and escalates them to our Product and Engineering teams on tougher challenges and bugs in the platform, while helping our clients understand that no software is perfect.
- Non-traditional Working Hours: Restaurant owners do not only run into challenges from 9-5. Our Client Support Specialist understands that we need to be available on weekends and after-hours and is willing to flex their work week accordingly (i.e. work evenings or weekends).
What You Bring to the Table:
- Passion for delivering effortless client experiences and finding a win-win for your customer.
- Excellent interpersonal/customer relations skills; clear and concise verbal and written communicator with the ability to effectively prevent and mediate conflict
- Creative problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage many support channels at the same time
- Team player with the ability to work across internal teams to further assisting clients with technical needs
- Experience with Salesforce, Zendesk, Intercom, or other help desk software
- At least 1-year experience in troubleshooting client needs within a customer support environment
- Experience handling technical support issues including email servers, domain hosting, etc. is a plus, but a knack for thinking critically and asking questions to identify the root cause of a problem is a must.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
At Popmenu we believe in transparency and meeting candidates at eye level. We know that money isn’t everything - but it is important: For this role, we have determined a compensation of $22hr in addition to company equity to be a fair and attractive offer. We would love the opportunity to meet you and learn more about you and your background, and final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors and may vary from the amount above. Looking forward to chatting with you!
Who We Are:
Popmenu is a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS company in the restaurant/hospitality sector with more than 10,000 restaurant clients. We are dedicated to revolutionizing the industry in a way that benefits both the restaurant owner and their customers. We started with our now-patented, dynamic menu technology that unleashes the power of a restaurant’s greatest marketing tool: the menu. Since then, we have been endlessly innovating to continue tackling existing and emerging industry needs.
We hire exceptionally bright, motivated people who are passionate about helping great restaurants reach their full potential. We offer a flexible work environment, a pioneering concept, a product our clients love, and talented teammates. This is a chance to make great things happen and be a difference maker. We’re excited to meet you!
What We’re Serving:
- Genuine Core Values: We asked our employees what’s most important to them in the workplace and carefully sculpted our 4 core values to truly represent our company culture. We’re proud that our culture has been recognized with several awards including Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work and Top Workplaces USA. We’re even prouder that peers recognize each other on a monthly basis for exemplifying our values with what we call Super Booms.
- Giving Back: In addition to our larger partners such as the Giving Kitchen, our culture champions (aka monthly Super Boom winners) pick a cause they are passionate about, and we’ll make a donation in their name.
- Visible Growth and Development: There is no way to avoid personal growth in a start-up! We keep innovating and improving and our team members keep growing as well. Just in the last year, 1 out of 5 team members has been promoted into a new role.
- Company Ownership: When we say, “Act Like an Owner”, we put our money where our mouth is! Every single team member receives meaningful company equity options because we recognize that every role is important for our success.
- Benefits for the Whole Family: Along with the typical medical, dental, vision, 401K benefits, we’ve got your furry family members covered with our Wagmo Wellness Plan.