People Operations Coordinator
Administration, People & HR, Operations
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Saturday, December 2, 2023
Are you convinced that decisions in organizations must be based on solid and reliable data? Do you have a knack for documenting processes? Does it drive you crazy when data is inaccurate and unreliable?
About This Opportunity:
Popmenu is looking for a detail-oriented People Operations Coordinator as passionate about data as they are about the people who use them in their daily work. Our ideal candidate is also very detail-oriented, so let’s talk about some of the details:
What You Will be Responsible for:
- Data Integrity: The People Operations Coordinator takes full ownership of ensuring that our people data and compensation structure is accurate and up to date. That includes everything from entering data into the system, processing changes to running frequent validity checks and audits.
- Process Documentation and Execution: Our People Operations Coordinator is excited about documenting processes and ensure they are being followed across departments. Whether it’s sending out accurate offer letters, processing employment verifications, handling promotions or documenting terminations – they make sure nothing falls through the cracks.
- Dashboards & Reporting: Our People Operations Coordinator manages all our reporting and dashboard needs to help us drive accountability and data-driven decisions throughout the organization. From creating new dashboards based on business needs and digging your teeth into complex data sets to simply running reports that our stakeholders are expecting on and ongoing basis – there is a lot to do!
- Timely Payroll, Insurance Enrollment & State Reporting: Never mess with people’s money! Our People Operations Coordinator will ensure that our semi-monthly payroll is always accurate and that all state registrations are set up for proper employment tax reporting. They investigate and solve state tax compliance issues, manage insurance registration requirements, and stay on top of state letters.
- Employee Experience: From planning and executing employee appreciation events and activities to coordinating new employee onboarding, making last minute changes to orders for the office, meeting regularly with team members and being aware of what is going on in their lives, our People Operations Coordinator understands the impact of behind the scenes functions and is passionate about creating an effortless, positive employee experience.
- Ad-hoc projects: In a start-up, we never run out of opportunities to improve processes or systems! Our People Operations Coordinator is excited to be involved in a variety of confidential projects, system implementations, or other strategic projects that help us take Popmenu to the next level.
- Keep the office running: You will make sure our office, on both floors, stays stocked up with supplies and stays in ship-shape. This role will be in office at least 2 days per week.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Utmost professionalism and integrity - You will have access to highly confidential information and you need to be able to keep a lot of things to yourself
- Innate curiosity with a problem solving mindset – you want to know the “why”, then constantly make improvements and try new things
- Demonstrated ability to self-check your work – you need to have the urge to double- and triple check everything you do for you to enjoy this role.
- Solid Microsoft Excel skills required – it’s a lot of data to manage
- Proven ability to manage multiple activities of varying complexity while prioritizing and focusing on critical tasks and issues. You will have a lot of competing priorities in this role.
- Excellent interpersonal/customer relations skills; clear and concise verbal and written communicator
Who We Are:
Popmenu is a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS company in the restaurant/hospitality sector with more than 10,000 restaurant clients. We are dedicated to revolutionizing the industry in a way that benefits both the restaurant owner and their customers. We started with our now-patented, dynamic menu technology that unleashes the power of a restaurant’s greatest marketing tool: the menu. Since then, we have been endlessly innovating to continue tackling existing and emerging industry needs.
We hire exceptionally bright, motivated people who are passionate about helping great restaurants reach their full potential. We offer a flexible work environment, a pioneering concept, a product our clients love, and talented teammates. This is a chance to make great things happen and be a difference maker. We’re excited to meet you!
What We’re Serving:
- Genuine Core Values: We asked our employees what’s most important to them in the workplace and carefully sculpted our 4 core values to truly represent our company culture. We’re proud that our culture has been recognized with several awards including Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work and Top Workplaces USA. We’re even prouder that peers recognize each other on a monthly basis for exemplifying our values with what we call Super Booms.
- Giving Back: In addition to our larger partners such as the Giving Kitchen, our culture champions (aka monthly Super Boom winners) pick a cause they are passionate about, and we’ll make a donation in their name.
- Visible Growth and Development: There is no way to avoid personal growth in a start-up! We keep innovating and improving and our team members keep growing as well. Just in the last year, 1 out of 5 team members has been promoted into a new role.
- Company Ownership: When we say, “Act Like an Owner”, we put our money where our mouth is! Every single team member receives meaningful company equity options because we recognize that every role is important for our success.
- Benefits for the Whole Family: Along with the typical medical, dental, vision, 401K benefits, we’ve got your furry family members covered with our Wagmo Wellness Plan.