Senior Client Success Manager
Denver, CO, USA
Posted on Friday, August 12, 2022
Are you passionate about helping clients make the most out of their product? Do you believe that successful client adoption is the foundation of a successful long-term partnership? Are you convinced that restaurant owners deserve technology that allows them to take back control from 3rd party platforms? Three times yes? Sounds like we found a match!
About This Opportunity:
We are looking for a talented Senior Client Success Manager who will lead the growth, change, and success for our clients using Popmenu’s Max platform. We need someone in this role who can bring a great toolkit of best practices to the table and who is equally passionate about paving the way for long term adoption of our platform. Our ideal candidate is also very curious, so let’s talk about some details.
At this time, we are prioritizing candidates in the Mountain and Pacific time zones.
What's on your Plate:
- Client Success: Our Client Success Manager takes full ownership of ensuring the adoption and retention of their portfolio of clients. That includes everything from speaking with clients about our tools, providing them best practice resources and supporting their growth. Our Client Success Manager is responsible for a net retention goal as well as upselling our clients who want to growth their partnership with us!
- Support for Restaurant Owners: Whether it’s general advice, billing issues, or questions about product functionality, our Client Success Manager ensures that our clients get all their questions answered in a quick and effective way. There is always lot’s to do!
- Enablement Materials: Our Client Success Manager is not only reactive! They are passionate about creating engaging and helpful resources that our clients will love to utilize.
- Product Liaison: Our Client Success Manager is the link between our product team and our clients and internal teams, because he or she can translate “features” into “customer needs” and vice versa. This role will ensure that clients and internal teams always have up-to-date information on new product functionality and updates
Bottom line – in this role it is your responsibility to make sure that our clients find continued value in the Popmenu platform. So what are the skills we are looking for?
What You Bring to the Table:
- Excellent interpersonal/customer relations skills; clear and concise verbal and written communicator with the ability to effectively prevent or mediate conflict
- Entrepreneurial approach - a high degree of autonomy and self-motivation and a hunger to conquer unknown territory
- Experience negotiating and navigating subscription renewals and churn conversations.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, proven ability to complete long-term goals and handle critical tasks and issues at the same time
- Natural curiosity and willingness to learn, whether it’s new technical skills or understanding the client's environment
- Proven success with rolling out products to clients, ideally in the restaurant industry
- 4+ years of customer success experience, SaaS experience is a plus.
Who We Are:
Popmenu is a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS company in the restaurant/hospitality sector with more than 10,000 restaurant clients. We are dedicated to revolutionizing the industry in a way that benefits both the restaurant owner and their customers. We started with our now-patented, dynamic menu technology that unleashes the power of a restaurant’s greatest marketing tool: the menu. Since then, we have been endlessly innovating to continue tackling existing and emerging industry needs.
We hire exceptionally bright, motivated people who are passionate about helping great restaurants reach their full potential. We offer a flexible work environment, a pioneering concept, a product our clients love, and talented teammates. This is a chance to make great things happen and be a difference maker. We’re excited to meet you!
What We’re Serving:
- Genuine Core Values: We asked our employees what’s most important to them in the workplace and carefully sculpted our 4 core values to truly represent our company culture. We’re proud that our culture has been recognized with several awards including Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work and Top Workplaces USA. We’re even prouder that peers recognize each other on a monthly basis for exemplifying our values with what we call Super Booms.
- Giving Back: In addition to our larger partners such as the Giving Kitchen, our culture champions (aka monthly Super Boom winners) pick a cause they are passionate about, and we’ll make a donation in their name.
- Visible Growth and Development: There is no way to avoid personal growth in a start-up! We keep innovating and improving and our team members keep growing as well. Just in the last year, 1 out of 5 team members has been promoted into a new role.
- Company Ownership: When we say, “Act Like an Owner”, we put our money where our mouth is! Every single team member receives meaningful company equity options because we recognize that every role is important for our success.
- Benefits for the Whole Family: Along with the typical medical, dental, vision, 401K benefits, we’ve got your furry family members covered with our Wagmo Wellness Plan.