ACH Payment Operations Analyst
Posted on Saturday, January 27, 2024
We believe that the way people interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years. We’re dedicated to empowering this transformation by building the tools and experiences that thousands of developers use to create their own products. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo, SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 12,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam. #LI-Remote
The ACH Operations team at Plaid is a cross-functional team responsible for Plaid’s suite of money movement and payments products. Numerous companies depend on our service for their payment needs. The Operations team is committed to offer support to our customers and to reimagine how millions of people and fintechs move their money in a convenient and secure manner while remaining compliant with payment regulations.
The role requires cross-functional collaboration with Customer Oversight, Product, Strategic Finance, Engineering, and our GTM teams. Additionally, you will be responsible for providing day-to-day operational support to our Banking Partners and Business Customers.
- Assist in creating and maintaining operational procedures.
- Responsible for ACH Return Monitoring
- Monitor exposure limits for ACH Originators, including acting as a liaison between our Client and the Strategic Finance Team.
- Responsible for ACH Investigations including but not limited to request for record of authorization, ACH Recalls, ACH Reversals, and Trace Requests.
- Daily Reconciliation of Payment Activity
- Responsible for reviewing and resolving operational alerts.
- Working directly with Plaid customers to resolve issues; gathering customer needs and working with the product team to resolve them.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Payment Operations preferably with a major payments company, financial institution, or fintech company.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and eager to learn.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
Our mission at Plaid is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. To support that mission, we seek to build a diverse team of driven individuals who care deeply about making the financial ecosystem more equitable. We recognize that strong qualifications can come from both prior work experiences and lived experiences. We encourage you to apply to a role even if your experience doesn't fully match the job description. We are always looking for team members that will bring something unique to Plaid!
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.