Partnerships Segment Specialist - Enterprise - Account Manager
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 3, 2024
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo, SoFi, and Betterment, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 12,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam. #LI-Remote
Plaid’s GTM Partnerships team unlocks “one to many” customer relationships with technology platforms to allow more end customers and consumers to benefit from Plaid’s solutions. Partner Specialists are aligned with specific revenue segments, in this case supporting our Enterprise partners.
In this role, you’ll be the primary point of contact for payment partners looking to leverage Plaid in a number of ways from Pay-by-Bank to account funding to KYC. You’ll support these partners across the partner lifecycle – from integration, to first customer live, to scaling volumes, to product expansion (upselling). You’ll be responsible for working directly with internal and external stakeholders across functions - from product to legal to engineering - to support some of our most critical partners’ businesses.
- Partner management: Own all aspects of the partner relationship (business, product, growth strategy) with support from our cross-functional teams (support, implementation).
- Partner growth and upselling: Elevate our partner relationships through key milestones – from completed integration to “first customer live” to scale, and ultimately to selling additional products.
- Cross-functional partner: Collaborate with teams such as product and implementation to enable continued growth of our scaled partnerships program, such as by sharing product feedback and scaling needs.
- 4+ years account management experience in a dynamic high-growth environment, and 8+ years of overall work experience.
- Proven ability to develop and grow large partner relationships (>$1m++ ARR)
- Strong communicator and internal relationship builder, who can collaborate cross-functionally (e.g., with our Product and technical teams) on complex topics
- A strong business generalist with strategic mindset to build a holistic partner program in addition to individual partner relationships
- Payments and previous B2B technology experience are a strong plus
Our mission at Plaid is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. To support that mission, we seek to build a diverse team of driven individuals who care deeply about making the financial ecosystem more equitable. We recognize that strong qualifications can come from both prior work experiences and lived experiences. We encourage you to apply to a role even if your experience doesn't fully match the job description. We are always looking for team members that will bring something unique to Plaid!
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.