Account Executive- Mid-Market
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2023
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo, SoFi, and Betterment, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 12,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam. #LI-Hybrid
Our Sales team at Plaid combines deep product and industry knowledge and is focused on bringing Plaid to an ever-broadening set of businesses. We believe every financial services company can benefit from better financial technology. This isn’t limited to the financial services industry, any company offering financial products to consumers deserves the best financial technology. You'll be the individual helping us achieve this vision. You will focus on generating new deals and building strong, long-lasting relationships with companies. You'll be tasked with identifying and closing deals across verticals in financial services, utilities, billing, insurance, and more.
- Identify use cases and prospect high growth companies that are ~150 employees and beyond
- Develop a book of high potential engaged prospects and maintain a sufficient pipeline to support successful attainment against quota
- Successfully lead a technical sales motion of guiding engineers, product, and growth team members for the entire life-cycle from prospecting to close
- Coordinate cross-functional resources and drive initiatives across
- Plaid to support a consultative sales motion
- Own mastery of Plaid solutions and evangelize for industry success across fintech and other industries
- 3+ years of quota-carrying, technical selling experience in a new-net hunting role
- A strong track record of over performanceA hunter mentalityAbility to collaborate internally and exhibit a “win as a team” mentality
- Experience in building territory plans and executing to plan
- Passion working with growth stage private companies
- Proficiency in technical products and APIs
- Passion for Plaid’s mission of unlocking financial freedom for everyone
Our mission at Plaid is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. To support that mission, we seek to build a diverse team of driven individuals who care deeply about making the financial ecosystem more equitable. We recognize that strong qualifications can come from both prior work experiences and lived experiences. We encourage you to apply to a role even if your experience doesn't fully match the job description. We are always looking for team members that will bring something unique to Plaid!
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.