San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2023
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo, SoFi, and Betterment, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 12,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam. #LI-Hybrid
We are excited to be growing our Payments GTM team. You will be responsible for driving adoption and revenue of Plaid’s Payment solutions. You will develop and execute go-to-market strategies to grow in existing target markets, scale into new markets, and unlock new use cases. In addition, you will serve as a key ‘voice of the customer’, working closely with cross-functional teams to develop our product suite and overall roadmap.
- Own & accelerate revenue growth by leading efforts to scale existing target markets, develop new markets, and unlock new use cases combining product, sales and marketing into a holistic Payments GTM strategy & narrative.
- Partner closely with Product on our roadmap to ensure we’re building the right solutions for our current and future target markets.
- Partner closely with Sales and Marketing to ensure we are meeting our collective goals across adoption and revenue.
- Drive step-function improvements via strategic initiatives across the full funnel of the product lifecycle and go-to-market activities (e.g. product, marketing, sales, account management).
- Represent and own the ‘voice of the customer’ and target market approach across our Payments business unit.
- Influence cross-functionally across Product, Design, Sales, and Growth to drive alignment on GTM strategy, narrative, and priorities.
- 7+ years in product partnerships, product marketing, strategic sales / account management, corporate development, growth or other strategic GTM role at a B2B software company.
- Experience in fintech, financial services, and payments/money movement; excitement about building the future of payments in the N.A / E.U markets by accelerating the adoption of alternative payment methods.
- Strong presence and verbal communicator – comfortable engaging with leaders at the largest fintechs, financial institutions, PSPs and payment players globally.
- Outstanding written communication skills – comfortable developing marketing and sales collateral that resonates with payment professionals, as well as articulating our strategy with internal stakeholders (e.g. business cases, strategic analyses).
- Highly analytical – comfortable working with data, evaluating ROI, reviewing dashboards, clearly scoping data asks to technical counterparts.
- Thoughtful strategic thinker with a bias for action and a creative mind; comfortable operating in a fast-moving environment with a high degree of ambiguity.
- Desire to engage deeply with cross-functional partners across Product, Design, Sales, and Growth.
Our mission at Plaid is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. To support that mission, we seek to build a diverse team of driven individuals who care deeply about making the financial ecosystem more equitable. We recognize that strong qualifications can come from both prior work experiences and lived experiences. We encourage you to apply to a role even if your experience doesn't fully match the job description. We are always looking for team members that will bring something unique to Plaid!
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.