Director, Enterprise Sales
Director, Enterprise Sales
Remote - US
Who we are
Are you passionate about innovating at the intersection of technology and personal security? At Pindrop, we recognize that the human voice is a unique personal identifier, increasingly susceptible to sophisticated fraud, including the threat of deepfakes. We're leading the way in developing cutting-edge authentication, fraud prevention, and deepfake detection. Our mission is to provide seamless and secure digital experiences, safeguarding the most personal aspect of our identity: our voice. Here, you'll be part of a team driven by values of Innovation, Customer Advocacy, Excellence, and Impact. We're not just creating a safer digital landscape by fortifying trust and integrity with those we serve, we’re also building a dynamic, supportive workplace where your contributions make a real difference.
Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Pindrop is backed by world-class investors such as Andreessen-Horowitz, IVP, and CapitalG.
What you’ll do
- Manage a team of high caliber enterprise sellers (mid-market) to ensure all quotas and objectives are met or exceeded
- Build strategies to generate and grow new license revenue in assigned accounts and territories
- Utilize solution-selling and value-added, ROI driven methodologies to sell enterprise fraud risk and authentication solutions.
- Develop and maintain sales plans and strategy to deliver annual sales targets.
- Execute each sales activity in accordance with Pindrop’s sales process which includes opportunity identification and qualification, solution proof of concept, development of business case and ROI, pricing and license development, negotiation and contract signing process.
- Collaborate with Pindrop sales engineers and analytical teams to oversee proof of concepts and construct results presentations.
- Disciplined and accurate forecasting and reporting of opportunities and all sales activities within Salesforce.
- Acquire and integrate industry and market knowledge related to the competitive landscape, emerging fraud risk trends and technologies in order to successfully sell.
- Present full solutions and conduct product demonstrations for customers.
Who you are
- You are resilient in the face of challenges, change, and ambiguity
- You are optimistic and positive, and believe that you can make any problem into a solution
- You are resourceful, excited to uncover and implement innovative solutions, and deliver results
- You take accountability, do the things you say you’ll do, under-promise and over-deliver
- You are nimble and adaptable when priorities change and continue to see the “forest through the trees”
- You instill trust both internally and externally, you understand when to lean in versus supporting from a distance
- You are a winner and a fighter: You do not take no for an answer or accept things as they are, rather you are persistent. You ask not why, but why not with curiosity and determination
- You are passionate and desire to work at an early-stage, high-growth company with a growth mindset
- You have strong acumen in both business and technology and you have the ability to effectively articulate solution value propositions
- You are strategic at heart and you also “roll up your sleeves” and get into the weeds when needed.
- You are successful at leading sales reps (all levels of tenure/experience) through a servant style leadership approach
- You have exceptional communication, interpersonal skills, and presentation skills, and work effectively cross functionally gaining buy-in from internal and external stakeholders
- 10+ years experience selling to enterprise customers
- 4+ years of sales management experience
- You are a change agent and able to facilitate change to help the business evolve
- Must have carried a quota as an enterprise sales executive prior to leading teams
- Proven record of successful selling, business development, executive level influence, negotiation, and exceptional communication and presence
- Demonstrated proficiency with software productivity tools (e.g. Salesforce, Clari)
What’s in it for you:
As a Pindropper, you join a rapidly growing company making technology more human with the power of voice. You will work alongside some of the best and brightest. We’re a passionate group committed to excellence - but that doesn’t stop us from enjoying the journey as a team with chess and poker tournaments, catered lunches and happy hours, wellness programming, and more. Because we take our jobs seriously, we add in time for rest with Unlimited PTO, Focus Thursday, and Company-wide Rest Days.
- Within 30 days you’ll be introduced to the sales organization to learn expectations, targets, and company wide OKR’s. You will meet 1:1 with your reps to develop manager/individual contributor relationships.
- Within 60 days you’ll be running an enterprise national sales team of high performing, tenured reps to ensure they are well supported, and driving attainment goals.
- Within 90 days you’ll be held accountable for maintaining and delivering on metrics as a sales leader while continuing to partner with internal/external stakeholders.
What we offer
As a part of Pindrop, you’ll have a direct impact on our growing list of products and the future of security in the voice-driven economy. We hire great people and take care of them. Here’s a snapshot of the benefits we offer:
- Competitive compensation, including equity for all employees
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 4 company-wide rest days in 2024 where the entire company rests and recharges!
- Generous health and welfare plans to choose from - including one employer-paid “employee-only” plan!
- Best-in-class Health Savings Account (HSA) employer contribution
- Affordable vision and dental plans for you and your family
- Employer-provided life and disability coverage with additional supplemental options
- Paid Parental Leave - Equal for all parents, including birth, adoptive & foster parents
- One year of diaper delivery for your newest addition to the family! It’s our way of welcoming new Pindroplets to the family!
- Identity protection through Norton LifeLock
- Remote-first culture with opportunities for in-person team events
- New hire and recurring monthly home office allowance
- When we need a break, we keep it fun with happy hours, ping pong and foosball, drinks and snacks, and monthly massages!
- Remote and in-person team activities (think cheese tastings, chess tournaments, talent shows, murder mysteries, and more!)
- Company holidays
- Annual professional development and learning benefit
- Pick your own Apple MacBook Pro
- Retirement plan with competitive 401(k) match
- Wellness Program including Employee Assistance Program, 24/7 Telemedicine
What we live by
At Pindrop, our Core Values are fundamental beliefs at the center of all we do. They are our guiding principles that dictate our actions and behaviors. Our Values are deeply embedded into our culture in big and small ways and even help us decide right from wrong when the path forward is unclear. At Pindrop, we believe in taking accountability to make decisions and act in a way that reflects who we are. We truly believe making decisions and acting with our Core Values in mind will help us to achieve our goals and keep Pindrop a great place to work:
- Audaciously Innovate - We continue to change the world, and the way people safely engage and interact with technology. As first principle thinkers, we challenge standards, take risks and learn from our mistakes in order to make positive change and continuous improvement. We believe nothing is impossible.
- Evangelical Customers for Life - We delight, inspire and empower customers from day one and for life. We create a partnership and experience that results in a shared passion. We are champions for our customers, and our customers become our champions, creating a universal commitment to one another.
- Execution Excellence - We do what we say and say what we do. We are accountable for making the tough decisions and necessary tradeoffs to deliver quality and effective solutions on time.
- Win as a Company - Every time we win, we win as a company. Every time we lose, we lose as a company. We break down silos, support one another, embrace diversity and celebrate our successes. We are better together.
- Make a Difference - Every day we have the opportunity to make a positive impact. We operate with dedication, passion, and uncompromising integrity, creating a safer, more secure world.
Not sure if this is you?
We want a diverse, global team, with a broad range of experience and perspectives. If this job sounds great, but you’re not sure if you qualify, apply anyway! We carefully consider every application and will either move forward with you, find another team that might be a better fit, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time.
Pindrop is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Here at Pindrop, it is our mission to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive work environment. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability, marital and/or veteran status.