Business Development Representative
Business Development Representative
Who we are
Pindrop, a leader in fraud detection and caller authentication, aims to provide security, identity, and intelligence for every voice interaction. Pindrop is propelling enterprises and consumers toward a voice-driven future by unlocking the value of every voice interaction. Interacting with a financial institution, a digital assistant, a video chat, or a smart device can provide access to our unique identity, and open new capabilities not possible without proper security or intelligence evoked solely from a voice.
Pindrop For Business: Pindrop helps contact centers get more from their voice interactions. Pindrop provides security, identity, and intelligence on calls and IVR interactions to help quickly authenticate customers, protect against fraud attacks, and the needed intelligence to serve customers more efficiently.
Pindrop For Devices: Pindrop can help enterprises and developers unlock more value in voice-driven applications. Pindrop’s Voice API integrates into platforms, services, and apps for user management, active enrollment, and voice analysis.
Pindrop For Communication: Pindrop can help to create the right environment and conditions for better interactions. Using technology to enrich those interactions by protecting the space in which they occur from unauthorized entry or observation for better education and training. Enriching interactions by eliminating background noise or using speaker diarization helps companies stay focused, organized, and productive. Additionally, providing trust in those interactions so people know what they are seeing is real is even more essential in our increasingly digital world.
Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Pindrop has raised over $223M in capital by premier VCs including Andreessen-Horowitz, IVP, and CapitalG.
What you’ll do
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Pindrop products
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
Who you are
- Motivated and driven professional who has the ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Strong communicator who is professional over the phone and via email including the ability to communicate with senior-level executives
- Proven ability to deliver results in similar roles
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work independently, strong attention to detail
- Proactive, persistent, self-motivated, team player
- Curious, good at explaining complex concepts simply
- Craft outbound campaigns consisting of cold calls, email, and social network
- Bachelor's Degree
What’s in it for you:
As a Pindropper, you join a rapidly growing company making technology more human with the power of voice. You will work alongside some of the best and brightest (no joke…nearly 1 in 3 Pindrop employees has a Ph.D.). We’re a passionate group committed to excellence - but that doesn’t stop us from enjoying the journey as a team with chess and poker tournaments, catered lunches and happy hours, wellness programming, and more. Because we take our jobs seriously, we add in time for rest with Unlimited PTO, Focus Thursday, and Company-wide Rest Days.
First 30 Days:
- Understand our business
- Become familiar with Pindrop’s key value propositions
- Overview and familiarity with the Pindrop Sales Process
First 60 Days:
- Understand a Day in the Life of the Contact Center
- Understand the high-level workings of Call Flows
- Get to know your key contacts across multiple departments
First 90 Days:
- Present and implement comprehensive plan to hit goal and make the team more successful
- Begin to uncover more strategic and broad based opportunities for upleveling your business
What we offer
As a part of Pindrop, you’ll have a direct impact on our growing list of products and the future of security in the voice-driven economy. We hire great people and take care of them. Here’s a snapshot of the benefits we offer:
- Competitive compensation, including equity for all employees
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous health and welfare plans to choose from - including an employer-provided “employee-only” plan!
- Best-in-class Health Savings Account (HSA) employer contribution
- Affordable vision and dental plans for you and your family
- Employer-provided life and disability coverage with additional supplemental options
- Paid Parental Leave - Equal for all parents, including birth, adoptive & foster parents
- One year of diaper delivery for your newest addition to the family! It’s our way of welcoming new Pindroplets to the family!
- Remote-first culture with opportunities for in-person team events
- New hire and recurring monthly home office allowance
- When we need a break, we keep it fun with happy hours, ping pong and foosball, drinks and snacks, and monthly massages!
- Remote and in-person team activities (think cheese tastings, chess tournaments, talent shows, murder mysteries, and more!)
- Company holidays
- Annual professional development and learning benefit
- Pick your own Apple MacBook Pro
- Retirement plan with competitive 401(k) match
- Wellness Program including Employee Assistance Program, 24/7 Telemedicine
What we live by
At Pindrop, our Core Values are fundamental beliefs at the center of all we do. They are our guiding principles that dictate our actions and behaviors. Our Values are deeply embedded into our culture in big and small ways and even help us decide right from wrong when the path forward is unclear. At Pindrop, we believe in taking accountability to make decisions and act in a way that reflects who we are. We truly believe making decisions and acting with our Core Values in mind will help us to achieve our goals and keep Pindrop a great place to work:
- Audaciously Innovate - We continue to change the world, and the way people safely engage and interact with technology. As first principle thinkers, we challenge standards, take risks and learn from our mistakes in order to make positive change and continuous improvement. We believe nothing is impossible.
- Evangelical Customers for Life - We delight, inspire and empower customers from day one and for life. We create a partnership and experience that results in a shared passion. We are champions for our customers, and our customers become our champions, creating a universal commitment to one another.
- Execution Excellence - We do what we say and say what we do. We are accountable for making the tough decisions and necessary tradeoffs to deliver quality and effective solutions on time.
- Win as a Company - Every time we win, we win as a company. Every time we lose, we lose as a company. We break down silos, support one another, embrace diversity and celebrate our successes. We are better together.
- Make a Difference - Every day we have the opportunity to make a positive impact. We operate with dedication, passion, and uncompromising integrity, creating a safer, more secure world.
Not sure if this is you?
We want a diverse, global team, with a broad range of experience and perspectives. If this job sounds great, but you’re not sure if you qualify, apply anyway! We carefully consider every application and will either move forward with you, find another team that might be a better fit, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time.
Pindrop is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Here at Pindrop, it is our mission to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive work environment. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability, marital and/or veteran status.