Senior Growth Associate
Origin was built with the bold mission of helping people make the most of every money they earn. We are a financial well-being platform to keep people happy, healthy, and on the road to financial success because we believe that protecting your assets, family, and future shouldn't require a Ph.D. in finance.
We are modernizing the financial wellness industry worldwide, so we make it easy and affordable for companies to offer a suite of best-in-class financial tools for their employees.
We are a fast-paced startup in the series B round, led by repeat founders and backed by leading VC firms like Founders Fund, Felicis, and General Catalyst.
Our SDR team focuses exclusively on driving outbound sales to new customers. This is an opportunity to join an early, but well-funded and experienced team selling an impactful product for both our buyers and their employees.
Your primary focus will be creating qualified opportunities with potential buyers of the Origin service. This is an ideal role if you'd like to receive a masterclass in enterprise sales processes, best-in-breed technologies, and strategic prospecting. We coach and motivate thoughtfully so that one day, you will have the skillset and mindset to successfully be an AE, run your own company, or be a VP of Sales – as you'll be building alongside experienced leaders, execs, and founders from Day 1.
- Be the first point of contact for organizations to learn about Origin by sharing the value we provide to both their employees and their internal team
- Create qualified meetings and opportunities with new prospects that will become raving customers of Origin in the future
- Become educated on the HR landscape, buyer personas, internal/external stakeholders, best practices for sales development, and enterprise sales processes
- Gain experience in outbound sales by using multi-touch cadences consisting of prospecting, email outreach, cold calling, LinkedIn social selling, and more, to build relationships with prospects
- Develop a mastery for best-in-class sales tools and tech such as Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Gong, and more
- Innovate on the status quo of our outbound motion by constantly testing and tweaking approaches with prospects – collecting data and collaborating with the team to share your finds
- Receive best-in-class mentorship on how to be a strategic and successful SDR to accelerate your career into becoming an excellent Team Lead and Account Executive
- Use the Origin product as an employee to develop a personal understanding of the value of our product, and how it can impact the financial lives of thousands of people worldwide
You're a perfect fit if
- Are mission-driven and passionate about Origin as a product
- Possess inherent grit and resourcefulness. This will be challenging, but that excites you so you can develop and iterate your overall sales skills
- Thrive in a collaborative environment in which you actively listen, provide meaningful feedback, and positively motivate others and yourself
- Constantly ask and are open to feedback and coaching
- Have a growth mindset and are adaptable to new tasks and processes
- Maintain an ability to multitask and manage your time efficiently
- Have phenomenal communication skills both verbal and written
- Can be organized and execute/improve a structured process
Fulfilling our mission is only possible with a diverse team that breathes for excellence and is hugely committed to making money simple for everyone, everywhere.
As a team, we are obsessed with delivering the best solution possible to our members through an elegant and self-guided experience. We know that building a product of this magnitude requires from us tons of creativity, autonomy, and flexibility to move fast and embrace uncertainties with ownership. This is who we daily pursue to be!
To embrace talented people like this and provide the necessary resources to achieve their best versions, we believe in the power of a healthy environment where each person is valued for who they are and have clear goals and expectations for the future they can build within the company. Each person here is seen as a key player in our team.
Our environment is diverse, with excellent people and equal opportunities. We believe in the power of the individuality and uniqueness of each of us to make our team even more powerful.
We are building an outstanding solution, and here is an invitation for you to become an Original and join us on this journey!
Something looks off?