Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
Who We Are
Ontic makes software that corporate and government security professionals use to proactively manage threats, mitigate risks, and make businesses stronger. Built by security and software professionals, the Ontic Platform connects and unifies critical data, business processes, and collaborators in one place, consolidating security intelligence and operations. We call this Connected Intelligence. Ontic serves corporate security teams across key functions, including intelligence, investigations, GSOC, executive protection, and security operations.
As Ontic employees, we put our mission first and value the trust bestowed upon us by our clients to help keep their people safe. We approach our clients and each other with empathy while focusing on the execution of our strategy. And we have fun doing it.
Who You Are
Ontic is looking for an experienced quota-carrying Enterprise Account Executive to play a key role in accelerating our revenue growth.
As an Ontic Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for generating increased demand for the Ontic product, qualifying new expansion prospects and pitching our products to senior contacts to meet annual targets. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota targets and ideally have experience in selling SAAS enterprise solutions, preferably in the Corporate Security space. As an individual who both represents Ontic and drives revenue, you must be a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time and work with existing clients as well as new logo opportunities.
- Create and drive revenue within a specified region or list of defined accounts
- Provide business development and thought leadership through opportunity identification to grow new business, driving new solutions and incremental business success
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Demonstrate Ontic's platform to audiences ranging from senior Corporate Security and Executive Protection contacts to the end user level
- Work with Ontic internal teams to ensure client value realization and 100% retention
- Represent Ontic as a domain and product expert at client interactions, industry and corporate events, and through community sites and social media.
- As an early team member, excited about shaping an evolving team and welcoming the opportunities associated with it
- A proven sales hunter and closer
- 10+ years of outside enterprise software sales experience
- A passion for Ontic’s mission
- Strong preference for Corporate Security or Executive Protection acumen
- Strong solution selling experience with the aptitude to demonstrate strong product knowledge
- Be able to work proactively and as part of a team in a high-functioning environment
- Outstanding professional presence and business acumen
Salary: $130,000 annual base salary
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry and are one part of a total compensation package that also includes benefits and other perks at Ontic. This role also includes an uncapped commission plan and a company equity grant.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Ontic we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Ontic prioritizes the full inclusion of qualified individuals, providing necessary accommodations for those with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you need assistance during the application or interview process or job tasks, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (512) 572-7400
Ontic Benefits & Perks
Medical, Vision & Dental Benefits
Flexible PTO Policy
Quarterly company ME (mental escape) days
Generous Parental Leave policy
Home Office Stipend
Mobile Phone Reimbursement
Home Internet Reimbursement for Remote Employees
Anniversary & Milestone Celebrations
Ontic is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors protected by applicable law.