Director, Product Marketing
Marketing & Communications, Product, Sales & Business Development
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
Who We Are
Ontic makes software that corporate and government security professionals use to proactively manage threats, mitigate risks, and make businesses stronger. Built by security and software professionals, the Ontic Platform connects and unifies critical data, business processes, and collaborators in one place, consolidating security intelligence and operations. We call this Connected Intelligence. Ontic serves corporate security teams across key functions, including intelligence, investigations, GSOC, executive protection, and security operations.
As Ontic employees, we put our mission first and value the trust bestowed upon us by our clients to help keep their people safe. We approach our clients and each other with empathy while focusing on the execution of our strategy. And we have fun doing it.
Who You Are
To help support our fast-growing business, Ontic is looking for a Senior Product Marketing professional to help define and execute our go-to-market strategy by becoming an expert on our product, our clients and the market.
You’ll report to the Vice President, Product Marketing and help sharpen our go-to-market strategy and execution by working daily with Product Management, Marketing, Sales and Success to take products to market and drive expansion of our market presence.
- Establish frameworks and lead programs focused on GTM insights including competitive research, buyer behavior, market insights, win/loss analysis, and client requirements
- Develop strategic positioning and value proposition messaging that resonates with client segments, buyer personas, and target verticals
- Partner with revenue marketing to deliver a meaningful narrative to support content marketing and campaigns that help build demand and drive revenue
- Support partner marketing initiatives and establish clear partnership guidelines for GTM teams.
- Lead the product marketing team to define goals and performance measures with Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) and track success metrics
- Plan launches for product/feature releases to ensure that important launches capture attention and drive engagement with both internal and external audiences
- Build client stories that are instrumental in highlighting product value and effectiveness across various functions and responsibilities.
- B2B SaaS experience (7+ years) within a product marketing and/or product management function
- Outstanding communication and storytelling skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to work on ambiguous problems and make informed decisions with a mix of data and intuition
- Strong technical knowledge of software platforms and communicating the value they deliver to users and organizations
- Demonstrated leadership and project management for conducting qualitative and quantitative research and analysis to inform and adjust GTM strategy
- Experience partnering with product, engineering, marketing, operations, client success and sales to define and execute campaigns
- People management experience with extensive cross-functional collaboration
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business required
- You are positive and committed with a 'can-do' attitude and a flexible approach
- You are a self-starter who can work independently in a fast-paced environment
- You are self-directed and skilled at helping to grow and lead team members
- You are able to work within tight deadlines, adapt to changes in priorities, and balance short-term needs with long term strategic initiatives
- You are able to work cross-functionally across teams, time zones and cultures
- You are deeply passionate about Ontic’s brand vision and values: Do Good Above All, Raise the Bar, Leading with Empathy, Walk the Walk and Keep Moving
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Ontic we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Ontic prioritizes the full inclusion of qualified individuals, providing necessary accommodations for those with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you need assistance during the application or interview process or job tasks, please contact us at email@example.com or call (512) 572-7400
Ontic Benefits & Perks
Medical, Vision & Dental Benefits
Flexible PTO Policy
Quarterly company ME (mental escape) days
Generous Parental Leave policy
Home Office Stipend
Mobile Phone Reimbursement
Home Internet Reimbursement for Remote Employees
Anniversary & Milestone Celebrations
Ontic is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors protected by applicable law.