Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
Who We Are
Ontic makes software that corporate and government security professionals use to proactively manage threats, mitigate risks, and make businesses stronger. Built by security and software professionals, the Ontic Platform connects and unifies critical data, business processes, and collaborators in one place, consolidating security intelligence and operations. We call this Connected Intelligence. Ontic serves corporate security teams across key functions, including intelligence, investigations, GSOC, executive protection, and security operations.
As Ontic employees, we put our mission first and value the trust bestowed upon us by our clients to help keep their people safe. We approach our clients and each other with empathy while focusing on the execution of our strategy. And we have fun doing it.
Who You Are
As a Solutions consultant, you will cultivate a deep understanding of Ontic’s solutions and will not only be able to convert client requirements into solutions, but you will also help them realize the outcomes and KPIs they are looking to achieve. You will demonstrate how Ontic delivers meaningful impact to our clients’ business.
You will partner closely with Sales and Client Experience in uncovering clients current and future states in order to roadmap an end-to-end solution. Internal and external stakeholders will view you as a key strategic advisor.
- Partner closely with the sales team to deliver clear and concise demonstrations in active sales opportunities for both potential and existing clients
- Architect compelling solutions to address a customer’s key work management challenges, present a desired future state and deliver a competitive advantage with measurable outcomes
- Lead and document discovery sessions to understand the client's business objectives and desired outcomes
- Being the Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in Protective IntelligenceKeep current on industry trends and competition
- Communicate progress and expectations, escalating problems to leaders for awareness and/or resolution
- Document observations from prospects and customers to influence future product capabilities
- Partner with internal teams to develop and maintain demonstration scripts and the overall demonstration environment
- Expedite sales cycles while being an advocate for our clients
- Respond to RFPs, RFIs, and Security Questionnaires with speed and precisionClearly communicate technically complex solutions and ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences while relating all technical solutions back to the underlying business outcome
- 5+ years of experience in a pre-sales role at a SaaS company managing large enterprise customers.
- Methodical and meticulous approach to preparation and execution
- Self-starter with little need for oversightDesire to work in a collaborative environment to promote and improve team performance
- Passion for working with leading edge, web-based technologies and a desire to understand Ontic’s benefits, use cases, and business and technical elements
- Hands-on working experience in the configuration, customization, and implementation of SaaS applications
- Motivated, excellent at follow-up, and a team-player who can produce within defined timelinesExperience driving projects from concept through completion
- Possesses a well-honed business acumen and a technical mind
- Communicates effectively using exemplary written, verbal and presentation skills
- Quickly solves complex problems in creative and repeatable ways
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high-pressure situations
- Thrives in a world where change occurs quickly and sometimes with little warning
- Loves autonomy, but remains accountable to themselves, their team, and the greater organization at which they work
People who are successful in the role are:
- Consultants with the ability to conduct quality requirements-gathering
- Ambitious Implementation Specialists who recognize patterns among similar clients
- Technically minded designers who understand what our clients value and how our solutions can solve their problems
- Project managers that are expert communicators, can quickly build client rapport, and keep clients focused on what really matters in a successful program
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Ontic we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Ontic prioritizes the full inclusion of qualified individuals, providing necessary accommodations for those with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you need assistance during the application or interview process or job tasks, please contact us at email@example.com or call (512) 572-7400
Ontic does not provide sponsorship for employment visas or work authorization. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US without requiring sponsorship, now or in the future
Ontic Benefits & Perks
Medical, Vision & Dental Benefits
Flexible PTO Policy
Quarterly company ME (mental escape) days
Generous Parental Leave policy
Home Office Stipend
Mobile Phone Reimbursement
Home Internet Reimbursement for Remote Employees
Anniversary & Milestone Celebrations
Ontic is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors protected by applicable law.