Client Support Specialist
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Saturday, December 2, 2023
Who We Are
Ontic makes software that corporate and government security professionals use to proactively manage threats, mitigate risks, and make businesses stronger. Built by security and software professionals, the Ontic Platform connects and unifies critical data, business processes, and collaborators in one place, consolidating security intelligence and operations. We call this Connected Intelligence. Ontic serves corporate security teams across key functions, including intelligence, investigations, GSOC, executive protection, and security operations.
As Ontic employees, we put our mission first and value the trust bestowed upon us by our clients to help keep their people safe. We approach our clients and each other with empathy while focusing on the execution of our strategy. And we have fun doing it.
Who You Are
An intensely organized and detail oriented candidate with exceptional communication skills. Comfortable working proactively and as part of a team in a remote environment. Tech savvy, possessing a troubleshooting aptitude, along with the ability to grasp and self instruct on complex concepts.In this role, you will be joining the Client Experience Team as a Client Support Specialist.
You'll spend most of your time interacting directly with clients and ensuring that they have an amazing experience using the Ontic platform! Daily tasks include resolving incoming issues and proactively engaging users before an issue arises. This role will serve as the technical liaison between Success and Product, serving as the voice of the client to make our product better.
- Maintain and respond to support/task tickets in Ontic's help desk system
- Responsible for owning a wide variety of client requests from start to finish while ensuring key stakeholders are consistently updated with relevant information
- Create and improve internal and external support documentation
- Act as a liaison between clients and development, when necessary, to resolve difficult technical issues face by our clients
- Report on metrics related to client issues, themes, bug closure rate, and SLAsWork cross-functionally with Client Success Managers, Product Managers, and development teams to deliver exceptional service, and ensure we are exceeding client expectations
- Be a client-facing representative of Ontic and ensure professionalism, actively listening and understanding the needs of our clients, and ensuring a solution-oriented mindset
- Assist in updating our client knowledge portal
- 2-3 years of experience providing Software support and/or Onboarding services across various desktop and mobile operating systems in a fast paced, browser based platform SaaS organization
- Expert at managing support ticket queues and responsible for driving client requests to a timely resolution
- Familiarity interacting with new and existing clients and managing client data
- Has the experience to demonstrate a positive and approachable demeanor while maintaining empathy in client interactions
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other Ontic teams
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Experienced in data analysis and product documentation
- Experience working with:
- Help Desk ticketing systems (Freshdesk)
- Issue tracking software (Jira)
- CRM software (Salesforce)
- Spreadsheet software (Excel, Google Sheets)
- Office tools (G Suite, Zoom, Slack)
- Bonus Points for knowledge/understanding of:
- HTML/web design
- Database structure
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Ontic we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Ontic prioritizes the full inclusion of qualified individuals, providing necessary accommodations for those with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you need assistance during the application or interview process or job tasks, please contact us at email@example.com or call (512) 572-7400
Ontic Benefits & Perks
Medical, Vision & Dental Benefits
Flexible PTO Policy
Quarterly company ME (mental escape) days
Generous Parental Leave policy
Home Office Stipend
Mobile Phone Reimbursement
Home Internet Reimbursement for Remote Employees
Anniversary & Milestone Celebrations
Ontic is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors protected by applicable law.